or Connect

Posts by chocolatelvis

SOLD
For sale is a pair of Imperial Dukes in 32"x30". Great condition but bought a while back and never really fit my frame as I expected, plus I purchased them in the wrong size thinking I could shrink them enough to my liking. $110.00   Measurements based on how SE measures are as follow: Inseam from crotch: 30" Tagged waist: 32" Actual Waist: 32" Leg Opening: 8.3" Front Rise: 12" Thigh: 12.3" Knee: 8.5" Let me know if you require additional...
For sale is a pair of sample Nudies in great condition so not sure how many are around in the market. Non selvadge and have a bit of stretch to them. Worn them maybe 15 times if that, and are pretty slim fitting. Been in the closet ever since....the jeans that is. $90.00 $80.00 $70 OBO + shipping Measurements are as follow: Inseam from crotch: 30" Inseam from top: 39" Leg Opening: 8.5" Waist: "30 Let me know if you require additional information as well as...
For sale is a pair beautiful CAPPELLETTI boots by Neil Barret. Great collaboration. I would rate them as 9.0-9.5 respectively in term of condition and are much richer in person as opposed to the dull look from my phone. I purchased them from Ebay a few weeks ago expecting to get them professionally stretched, as I liked them that much, but already have a couple pairs that are very similar and could use the funds. If not sold, I'll end end keeping them. Just a few...
For sale is a pair beautiful CAPPELLETTI boots by Neil Barret. Great collaboration.   I would rate them as 9.0-9.5 respectively in term of condition and are much richer in person as opposed to the dull look from my phone.   I purchased them from Ebay a few weeks ago expecting to get them professionally stretched, as I liked them that much, but already have a couple pairs that are very similar and could use the funds. Retails for upwards of $400. If not sold, I'll...
For sale is a pair of sample Nudies in great condition so not sure how many are around in the market. Non selvadge and have a bit of stretch to them. Worn them maybe 15 times if that, and are pretty slim fitting. Been in the closet ever since....the jeans that is. $90.00 FIRM Measurements are as follow: Inseam from crotch: 30" Inseam from top: 34" Leg Opening: 8.5" Waist: "30 Let me know if you require additional information as well as further pics or...
For sale is a nice fitted Nom De Guerre longsleeve in great condition. Lightweight, nice colours, perfect weight for spring/summer. Shame the sleeves are just too tight on me.   Measurements are as follow: Shoulder: 17" Chest: 20.5" Sleeves: 24"   Let me know if you require additional information as well as further pics or info.   *Sorry about quality of pics, as they were taken from my cell. I can't find my reg camera charger.     km
For Sale is an Engineered Garments Fall/Winter Heavy Flannel in great condition. Perfect for fall and/ or winter as it's quite heavy.   Extra rare and purchased on Yahoo Japan Auctions.   Measurements are as follow: Shoulder: 17" Chest" 21"   Let me know if you require additional information as well as further pics or info.   *Sorry about quality of pics, as they were taken from my cell. I can't find my reg camera charger.
pm sent.
damnit!