or Connect

Posts by chocolatelvis

Sorry for the late reply. I couldn't find the pics I saved of the Incarnation I was referring to at the time of posting, and realized I saved the original posters photos somewhere else. Perhaps I am the minority that don't dig this?? If I have to gripe, I wish it were a bit shorter. I can't get hold of the seller as the jacket is now sold, but if anyone can shed light on year and model this is, please post. Thanks in advance.  
That's odd. Perhaps it is just the style and just noticed my link I originally posted doesn't work, but I really think that specific style is perfect, of course depending on who and how it's worn. I myself would rock the s**t out of regardless. :)
Not affiliated with the seller whatsoever, but just saw this Incarnation leather piece in the case anyone is interested. Love this piece and if only in a small, I'd be all over it!    https://*****************/listings/452732-Incarnation-Guidi-Calf-Leather-Jacket-SS14
Agreed. Perfect fit! +1
I've found some pretty nice finds of TOJ's listed on Grailed as of late. One pretty minimal TOJ was listed just hours ago, which I'm kind of eyeing. Definitely worth a look...
Pm sent
Pm sent
Agreed. One of my favorite colabs by far! Such a sick jacket!
Hey RideTheCliche, Haven't really found most of the brands found at the majority of motorcycle shops (Spidi, Alpinestars, Icon, etc), are really what I'm after. I'm not 'that' kind of dude, plus I'd rather fork out cash for a jacket I can wear for almost all occasions that will keep me from road rash if I do hit the ground, fit well, and be worn on and off the bike. Triumph, Schott, Belstaff, Vanson are just a few that would fit the category I would be looking for though...