or Connect

Posts by Zaza

SOLD
SOLD 
This particular one is the holy grail of summer navy blue DB blazers. Killer light cotton and linen blend, thick peak lapels, signature silver metal Boglioli buttons, FUNCTIONAL buttonholes, so much to love here. I have it in off-white color as well but with mother of pearls buttons and it's a head turner you can find it under my other items.    The jacket is deconstructed with natural shoulders.. The pictures attached are from a Japanese magazine, this is the exact same...
UTTERLY GORGEOUS!! Pictures are louder than words.  a true addition to every gentleman's wardrobe.    100% Wool SIZE medium Slim fit [I wear SZ 40 and the knit fits like a glove]  Offered at a BARGAIN PLUS FREE Shipping CONUS!!    Check my feedback, my other items and BUY with CONFIDENCE ;) 
Condition: Worn once [what's this?] Brand / Style: Cole Haan Giraldo Color: Tan Material: Leather Measurements: 1" heel Size: US 10 [43 EUR] Width: Medium (D, M) SKU: 2039813   Up to your consideration is this beautiful monkstrap pair from Cole Haan. Worn once and received a load of compliments, honestly they're too dressy for my type. These will rock on a suit or even a pair of nice jeans.    FREE Shipping CONUS. Check my feedback, my other items and BUY...
Quite unique and difficult to find in this fabric texture / Color / DB combo.  Slim fit unconstructed jacket with natural shoulders, working buttonholes   made in Italy NEW with tags.  Retail price is $499   Size 38 [True to size]   Measurements are approximately as follows:    Shoulder to Shoulder 18.5" Sleeve length 25.5" Length 28.5" [Bottom of collar down to hem] Armpit to Armpit 19.5" Lapels [at widest point]: 4"   Thanks for looking.
beautiful knit. GLWS
Without any display of excessive flaunting, this beautiful elegant puffy jacket, with unique structure and traits, and lined shawl collar is sufficient to do the job. Clothing is how society expresses itself. Do your part well!   made in PORTUGAL and retailed for over 600 USD, the suit is offered at a BARGAIN PRICE and is 68% polyester 32% nylon and features mother of pearls buttons, distinguished quilted and puffy construction and a shawl collar, WORKING CUFFS BUTTONS...
I am proud to present this amazing piece from RODA, which is more of an artisan workroom than an industry.  The Roda man is Italian in spirit, sometimes irreverent with colours, and finds inspiration in the taste of the English gentleman.   The jacket conveys some classical elegance in super hyper modern slim fit style.  The fabric is fabulous and is kinda elastic. I immediately fell in love when I first tried it.    It features refined notch lapels, two-button...
Without any display of excessive flaunting, this beautiful and sartorial suit by Michael Bastian, with unique structure and traits, wide peak lapels, double breast construction and elegant stripes is sufficient to do the job.    made in PORTUGAL and retailed for over 1,600 USD, the suit is offered at a BARGAIN PRICE and is 100% cotton made and features mother of pearls buttons, distinguished elbow patches, WORKING CUFFS BUTTONS [Only the most refined members of...