or Connect

Posts by mattp

Two things I am thankful for today: Thorogood boots, Snorkel Parka.
A very nice MTO white OCBD from Ratio Clothing that came out a little small for me. Washed and worn once, and in otherwise excellent condition.   Beefy oxford cloth in classic white. Here's the official write-up: http://www.ratioclothing.com/products/white-campus-oxford   Measurements: Collar: 15.5" Sleeve from bottom of collar: 34.25" Sleeve from shoulder: 25.25" Shoulder-to-shoulder on back: 17.75" Length from bottom of collar: 31" Chest pit-to-pit 20" Waist:...
Paul Smith "Byard" Sportcoat/Blazer in grey houndstooth wool with a blue and violet overcheck. Size 40R.   New with tags.    Made in Italy. 55% wool 45% cotton, with a nice soft hand. Perfect for fall.    Measurements:  Shoulder to shoulder 18.5: Length from bottom of collar: 29.5" Sleeve from shoulder: 25.5" + ~2" to let out Chest pit-to-pit: 20" Waist: 18.5"   Asking $80 shipped to CONUS. Add $15 shipping for Canada, and ask for anywhere else.   Happy to...
Pablo normally prioritizes EP stuff. I'm regularly quoted shorter times than the person in front of me in line with similar non-EP work. That said, the guys at Orchard Tailor are also totally fine at simple things like hems and tapering. And you can't beat the turnaround and price.
A very nice MTO white OCBD that unfortunately came out a little small for me. Washed and worn once, and in otherwise excellent condition.   Beefy oxford cloth in a staple color. Here's the official write-up: http://www.ratioclothing.com/products/white-campus-oxford   Measurements: Collar: 15.5" Sleeve from bottom of collar: 34.25" Sleeve from shoulder: 25.25" Shoulder-to-shoulder on back: 17.75" Length from bottom of collar: 31" Chest pit-to-pit 20" Waist:...
Selling this lovely Epaulet Doyle jacket because I accidentally washed it a bit too hot and shrank the sleeves too much. Whoops! My loss is your gain.  Lightly worn with no rips, tears or other cosmetic issues. Tagged a 40, and still fits the same everywhere except for the sleeves. But please see the measurements below.  Olive Duck canvas. See here for full...
Paul Smith "Byard" Sportcoat in grey houndstooth wool with a blue and pink overcheck. Size 40R. New with tags, pockets still sewn up.  Made in Italy. 55% wool 45% cotton, with a nice soft hand. Perfect for fall.  Measurements: Shoulder to shoulder 18.5:Length from bottom of collar: 29.5"Sleeve from shoulder: 25.5" + ~2" to let outChest pit-to-pit: 20"Waist: 18.5" Free shipping to CONUS. Add $15 shipping for Canada, and ask for anywhere else. Happy to provide more...
Thanks, Mike. Buttermilk falls up in the Catskills.
I call it the Lower East Side Tuxedo: canvas on top, canvas on the bottom. (Doyle and old Smith canvas jeans.) Perfect for a quick jaunt to the local waterfall.  
Is this the return of the short-lived canvas jeans? I hope so--I picked up one pair of those just as they were disappearing, and they're tremendous. Sizing was confusing, but it ended up working out perfectly. My favorite casual pants.