or Connect

Posts by alanvan

These are unwashed and unhemmed, show some creasing but no fades anywhere. I bought these and wore them a handful of times before giving up and realizing my thighs are too big for these to fit comfortably. These are LIKE NEW and sold out in this size. Purchased last month from Left Field for $252. Just trying to get back enough $ to buy a pair of the Greaser fit from LF. These are (IMHO) some of the best jeans being manufactured in the US. Fantastic details and really nice...
This sweater is great, can be worn as a roll neck, folded down, or zipped all the way up to keep you toasty on bike rides this winter. I've only worn it a handful of times, never washed or any silly thing like that. LIKE NEW! I still have the tags for it around here somewhere.    Make an offer!   It's this one, for...
Bought this new and it was never worn except to try on. It ended up being a bit big on me and I've had it sitting in it's original package with the tags still on it. Double faced standard blackwatch plaid with a sweet quilted pattern sewn in. I think this is one of the more interesting/ cool Gitman shirts and I'm bummed it doesn't fit. Original retail was $204 - Make me an offer!   https://shopacrimony.com/products/gitman-bros-vintage-blackwatch-quilt   There are some...
Purchased in Sept. 2011, only soaked twice and worn pretty sparingly. These are great jeans with tons of life left in them, they are just getting a bit tight on me. I had them professionally hemmed to a 30" inseam. I wore these cuffed up pretty short w/ Birks all spring and it was a good comfy look.    Measures laying flat waist 16"  thigh 10"  knee 7 3/4" hem 7" front rise 9"   These have some nice whiskers/ fading and wear around my phone; I tried to picture...
Just purchased these from another member but they are too tight on me. They have been worn but very well cared for from what I can tell.   I wanted to get a pair that I could wear some holes into quickly to try out a few repair ideas and/or to have a nice pair of jeans that I wasn't too worried about messing up on summer motorcycle rides.    Measurements when laying flat: waist 15.5" thigh: 9" knee: 7.5" opening: 7" inseam: 34" 
I bought these puppies new, might have the tags around someplace, but unfortunately they don't really fit me like I'd like. I did have them hemmed and they came out much shorter than I'd specified. While they are the perfect length uncuffed, they are now a little shorter than I'd like when I cuff them how I usually do. (I like a large double cuff). Figured I'd pass them on to someone just slightly shorter than I am (i'm 5'8").    I have only worn them a couple times...
Selling a whole bunch of stuff. Trying to downsize. I made a bigcartel for the occasion. Go here to easily see and buy any of it.  pastlives.bigcartel.com   Filson backpack - would love to get this sold. Have had some interest but no one has come through. Make me an offer!   SOLD   Common Projects navy suede loafers size 41 - worn on and off for a couple months but still in very good shape. Make an offer!    Tender Co. Type 130 Jeans - $200 I bought these puppies...
Brand spankin' new Aldens, only worn inside the house to try on.    These are unfortunately just a little bit too big for me and I am trying to downsize my closet to pay for some new stuff for my car. Originally $468 - I am open to any reasonable offer and/ or trades!    Let me know if you have questions, thanks
Recently purchased a bunch of Supreme stuff, some of which fit better than others. These two things are BRAND NEW, only tried on once. Both from this season, both sold out. The hat is the wool/ french terry blend made in collab w. italian brand loro piana. It has a brown leather adjustable band in back and is a 6 panel. Asking $60 shipped in the US or CAN (which is what I paid for it) - comes with receipt of purchase from the supreme site.   The shirt is a size medium...
n