or Connect

Posts by alanvan

Just purchased these from another member but they are too tight on me. They have been worn but very well cared for from what I can tell.   I wanted to get a pair that I could wear some holes into quickly to try out a few repair ideas and/or to have a nice pair of jeans that I wasn't too worried about messing up on summer motorcycle rides.    Measurements when laying flat: waist 15.5" thigh: 9" knee: 7.5" opening: 7" inseam: 34" 
I bought these puppies new, might have the tags around someplace, but unfortunately they don't really fit me like I'd like. I did have them hemmed and they came out much shorter than I'd specified. While they are the perfect length uncuffed, they are now a little shorter than I'd like when I cuff them how I usually do. (I like a large double cuff). Figured I'd pass them on to someone just slightly shorter than I am (i'm 5'8").    I have only worn them a couple times...
Selling a whole bunch of stuff. Trying to downsize. I made a bigcartel for the occasion. Go here to easily see and buy any of it.  pastlives.bigcartel.com   Filson backpack - would love to get this sold. Have had some interest but no one has come through. Make me an offer!   SOLD   Common Projects navy suede loafers size 41 - worn on and off for a couple months but still in very good shape. Make an offer!    Tender Co. Type 130 Jeans - $200 I bought these puppies...
Brand spankin' new Aldens, only worn inside the house to try on.    These are unfortunately just a little bit too big for me and I am trying to downsize my closet to pay for some new stuff for my car. Originally $468 - I am open to any reasonable offer and/ or trades!    Let me know if you have questions, thanks
Recently purchased a bunch of Supreme stuff, some of which fit better than others. These two things are BRAND NEW, only tried on once. Both from this season, both sold out. The hat is the wool/ french terry blend made in collab w. italian brand loro piana. It has a brown leather adjustable band in back and is a 6 panel. Asking $60 shipped in the US or CAN (which is what I paid for it) - comes with receipt of purchase from the supreme site.   The shirt is a size medium...
n
I have too many pairs of jeans and half of them never get worn - need to clean some out. Bought these through a sample sale, never worn. I might have the tags sitting around somewhere. Nice mid-weight denim, 1 rinse so they aren't too crispy but they aren't soft either, great spring/ summer jeans.They have some nice details too - selvedge edge around waistband and rear belt loop, nice pocket stitching and copper button fly.    These run a tad large. I am a true 31 and...
After buying and selling a handful of different Quoddy's I have (sadly) concluded that they just don't fit me as well as I'd like. The 9 is too big and the 8 too small. Maybe I'm just being picky.   Anyway, these run very large - I wear a 9 in Alden and most dress shoes, a 9.5 in most sneakers, a 10 in Nikes and an 8.5 in Redwings. These fit me but they are very snug. I was hoping to wear them without socks and break them in all Summer but I don't have the patience and...
BRAND NEW with tags, unworn. I bought these from Need Supply on final sale and although I really like them, I just haven't gotten around to wearing them and need to downsize my closet. They are a beautiful color and fabric that will age wonderfully. Nice slim taper through the leg but they run just slightly large in the waist. I am a true 31 but wear a 30 in most things APC/Rogue Territory/ Baldwin/ Tellason etc. bc they stretch with wear. These are slightly big in the...
Just purchased this from the Unionmade Winter Sale, and unfortunately it doesn't fit me quite as well as I'd hoped - it's a bit big/long in the sleeve. I have only put it on once to try on, it is BRAND NEW and has all tags attached. I paid $231 plus $10 shipping, so just make me a reasonable offer!   Really nice piece, fully lined and the linen isn't super light, making it a great layer any time of year. Can be worn like a traditional blazer, but has a top button and...