or Connect

Posts by RDiaz

I personally like the colour palette, but would replace the tie with something more "suit-ish" than wool. Not a big deal though, and overall I think the fit works well.
 Thank you very much, Despos. I think I could actually make the second adjustment myself, but first I'll see how much my tailor will ask for...
Quick question to the tailors: I have a jacket where the skirt flares a bit, probably due to shoulders too sloped: At first I liked it, but now I think it would look better if it wasn't that flared - when the jacket is open it flares like crazy. I don't have money for expensive alterations anymore, so is it possible to close the skirt a bit by darting? Thank you.
 I'm actually wearing a similar fit, but my trousers are charcoal. Only the white square is missing. Might just stuff in some toilet paper, foo-puff it and take a selfie.
I'm gonna try and say that if you swapped the tie in both ensembles, top and bottom would look more balanced in terms of brightness. #1 doesn't look like there's enough jacket-trouser contrast though.
Grrr. Now you're making me feel bad about the last mtm item I could afford (and probably will for years to come), lol. Well it's such a heavy flannel that it will make a great bonfire for the upcoming winter
I voted worst. Bar has raised a bit since the last time I was around here, and I dress worse than I did as well
well i usually wear lighter shoes with ensembles like that and that tie is much darker IRL, so I guess it'd be passable... thanks.
I used to think contrast was a good thing with sport coats, but I guess you can go overboard..
I usually wear this jacket with a pair of slightly darker flannels now, but don't have any pics