or Connect

Posts by RDiaz

TASSEKS! My line of thought was that out of all oxfords, full brogues are the most casual. I thought they were versatile enough to cover the whole range from casual suits to streetwear, but maybe I was wrong!
Sorry about my english, remember I'm spanish. TASSEKS. Alright, I think I will do it right next time.   On a more serious note, are cuffed jeans really more casual than uncuffed ones? I just cuffed them because they are a bit too long, and I'm too lazy to take them to a seamstress...
How about suede tassels? I almost chose them, but thought they were a bit too summery. Could have worked...
 Don't have them. Bluchers at most...
Great look Pliny, though I miss some moar collar roal.   Me went completely casual today. n00b at that.  
Yeah, I also believe hell is a place full of non calibrated monitors...
Are you all wearing green shirts today or do I need to calibrate my monitor?
That last example from Vox is great. It's not just perfectly balanced, the hem and the pockets are perfectly parallel to the plaid and likely to the ground. I know it's not a fit problem, but I don't really like when the front is longer than the back and the hem looks "diagonal" when seen from the front  (as in the other 2 examples), rather than straight. The desire for a parallel hem is what led me to f*ck up the balance on my latest jacket; the MTM block pattern is...
gdl and NOBD
The advanced fixes Despos has proposed are probably not doable (though I will try to communicate it), but there are options to drop both the fronts and the back from the shoulder when ordering. I guess that would at least provide some more fabric over the blades for a better result.   I think I will also try to get this jacket fixed even if it involves opening up the whole top. I like it way too much! My tailor would probably want to do it free of charge (he usually does...