or Connect

Posts by conceptionist

What brand is this?
No, 600 calories from protons.150g is prob enough for maintaining muscle mass. I'd be more worried about satiation with that protein intake. Bump it up to 200g a day and you will actually be decently full.
Alright, I don't know your exact maintenance but I think you can be around 2200 calories a while. When I was 175 at 6'3, my maintenance was 2800. IIRC you're a bit shorter with roughly the same muscle mass so you're maintenance should be lower than mine. 2200-2300 is about 500 calorie deficit or slightly more if so, and thats not a huge deficit. Anyway, I don't think you should go down to 2000 or below. Nice with the sumo DLs, btw.Just make sure you don't round your lower...
What calories and macros are you running? What was your maintenance calorie level at the start of the cut?
 Its a controversial topic, but I think there's some merit to it. Mind muscle connection is about learning to work the right muscles for a lift. To actually utlize the lats in a dumbbell row, not just the arms and front delts, or to push a squat with your legs instead of reverting to a good morning and thus turning what for a bodybuilder should be a leg intensive lift to a lower back movement. You target growth in the muscle the lift is primarily supposed to work. Time...
Cool, yeah its expected that the newer cars drive better. I dunno, I just have a very romanticized view on older elegant causal sports cars like the quattroporte. Wouldn't mind an old Aston either, haha.This. My dad has owned a fair bit of german cars in that segment that I've driven. We had a 3-series diesel BMW like 5 years ago. So much fun to drive that car. The connection you feel to the road and car through the gearbox, steering and clutch is the major difference from...
That was pretty much what I expected.The situation is the same here but not for American cars (as they don't really sell well here, AFAIK), but for older european sports cars instead.You can get an used Maserati Quattroporte (one of my dream cars) for the same price as middle segment Audis or BMWs but the maintenance is gonna be sky high.
How expensive are european imports in comparison to cars from the US?   I mean, if an old and used BMW, Golf or Alfa were roughly the same price (new or sued, doesn't matter) as those you've shown here, I'd pick the former ones every day. I realize I may be way off. Just interested to hear the price difference and how common european cars are. Mostly thinking about the middle or upper-middle segment with Jaguar, Audi, BMW, cheaper Porsches, the sportier Golfs, etc...
Yeah, I don't actually search for any studies myself. Seems boring and I don't really know where to look or what to look for. I just browse that other forum and read the studies and conclusions other knowledgable posters bring up.
Found this on a lifting forum: Interview about protein intake, protein timing and muscle building with Philip Stuart (apparently one of the best in the world in that field): http://www.leanbodiesconsulting.com/...uart-phillips/ "Quote: Bottom line, if you’re taking in adequate protein then BCAA are a complete waste of money IMO! Quote: From an optimal standpoint, however, there are benefits of ingesting protein intakes as high as 1.6-1.8 g/kg/d [0.73-0.81 g/lb/d],...