or Connect

Posts by conceptionist

Well, people store fat in different places and vascularity will naturally be higher where you store less fat. So some people might have vascular arms at quite high bodyfat, while others won't. For me personally, definition in the quads and vascular abs are signs that I approach around 10% bodyfat. I think most guys tend to have the hardest losing fat in the lower ab region, so that could be a giveaway. Generally, you will get a more dense and somewhat flatter appearance as...
Here are some fit pics of the one pleated pants that I got tailored. These are the SS16 85% cotton / 15% linen in midnight. Recap in case someone just read this:- Typically size 48-50. Bought size 48. Too big in waist, unflattering top block, weird break at the hem.- Took in the waist to wear them higher on the hips. Hemmed to the ankle with a ~1.5"/4 cm cuff. I wear them with an Uniqlo x Lemaire shirt and all white 70's Cons.    [[SPOILER]]
Ok. Thanks for the quick reply!Measurements would be great. You are a 54 normally, right?
Do you know how sizing is on those?I am usually a 50 in tops. 41-42 chest. My shirts have around a 21.5-22" chest.
 See my post above. My experience is that you should size according to your waist where you intend to wear them.Since they have a high rise, you can wear them both up around your navel or lower on the hips. Most people will have different waist measurements for hips and natural waist, where the waist is typically smaller around the navel than at the hips. This can allow you to size down. The legs are cut generously enough for most people to size down. I am a size 48-50 in...
 They probably just haven't updated the stock. Some item descriptions are missing and some are still in French on the English translated site. So it seems they have not made all updates for the coming season yet. Anyway, a few items that I might be interested in:- ribbed turtleneck- another pair of the one pleated pants (black or brown wool)- maybe the carrot fit double pleated pants with waist adjustment at the back- collarless shirt or the shirt jacket- overshirt- a...
13% seems like a good estimate. Abs and lean but no vascularity. @lunar With an approximate TDEE of 1800 and bodyweight of 108 lbs, you could benefit from some weight training to gain mass. I won't comment your BMI or health status as that is not my expertise. I do however think that you could see fast results in your physique and metabolism if you are somewhat new to weight lifting. Being shorter is actually a benefit here. My advice would be to do some well known...
No, it is most likely not unless you have dysfunctional metabolism or are completely inactive.
Sure. Can get one tomorrow.
Just got back the SS16 one pleat pants in midnight linen/cotton from the tailor. Thought I might provide some info in case someone has questions regarding the fit of his pants (like I had).   My waist measure 35" lower on the hips (where I would wear low rise pants/jeans) and 33" higher at my natural waist. Bought size 48.   When I got the pants the waist was too big, top block roomy in a not so flattering way, and the pants did not break in a clean way. So, I got...