or Connect

Posts by conceptionist

Without looking at that products ingredients and macro ratios I very much doubt its revolutionary.  Anyway, in regards to pec development:If you use free weights and perform presses in the horisontal plane from the body (such as DB and BB bench press), it is important to be able to retract the shoulder blades throughout the full range of motion. Otherwise there is a tendency for the front delts to take over the movement and carry the load. In the bottom half of the range...
 Shape on those boots look great.What are they?
 Its easy to say that you "should" start with once per week and increase from there.There is however a relationship between how hard you hit a muscle group per session and its recovery time. With a typical bodybuilding split where you devote a full session to one muscle group, say Leg Day, the recovery time for that muscle group is longer than if you did a full body session (or any other structure that is not very split up), since you in the latter case would not achieve...
Lots of factors influence a muscle's size.Some considerations:- Volume and frequency for said muscle- Exercise selection: targeting/angles, muscle damage/metabolic stress, "contact"- Progressive overload- Genetics
Have started doing more sumo deadlifts. Feels pretty good and is more easy on the body (more upright = good for my low back, and less knee flexion = less pressure on the patella). Much heavier off the floor than conventional but if I clear the first inches I almost always get the lift easy.   Also thinking about increasing the training frequency again and cutting the amount of work per session. Would bench every session, but swap deadlift and squats for each other every...
My knee problems have not fully disappeared after 2 years. Comes back after harder/higher volume sessions.My advice is first to rest until you have no pain outside training, then start light training such as non-weighted lunges, eccentric leg extensions, and slow decline squats. When you have no pain from that, start barbell squats and deadlifts again at a weight that cause no discomfort. Progress slowly.Take your time to check for muscle imbalances and technique faults....
Saw that one recently.Quite surprising and counter intuitive finding. Interesting nonetheless.
 If you wonder what they are, I bought them in a big Zara store in Spain. Haven't seen them on their online shop. Maybe they were only available in that market.
  Massimo Dutti - navy towel knit blazer ($100) Zara - knit tee ($20) Zara - wool/poly gabardine double pleat cropped pants ($50) (No vis) - H&M belt ($10) Cons - CTAS 70's ox ($100)