or Connect

Posts by Omar1223

yea the fact that lisa is still around is just a travesty. god i hate her. i think the best dressed guy on tv is tony kornheiser on espn's pti. he always looks great and the fit of his clothes is superb also.
how do you prefer payment? google checkout?
i watch top chef and agree with gdl that he wears some great clothes. the fit especially is wonderful.
^^^^ yea thats pretty lame, i agree.
glad this thread was created. im cheering for spain in euro cup just because i like most of their players. i dont think c. ronaldo will go anywhere but im sure barca will unload dinho to someone, i have heard he might go to milan. btw there is a usa vs spain match on today at 5:30 est on espn2. im assuming its a WC qualifier.
^^^^ haha solid line whacked.
+1 to the terrible terrible officiating throughout the game. it was funny to me that the two "veteran" players of the lakers, kobe and fisher both made horrible horrible decisions at the end of the game regarding clock management. not a great game but i will take a win against the defending champs on their home floor.
virgin festival in baltimore should be pretty kick ass.
Quote: Originally Posted by landho Not having Turiaf was huge, because for all of Mbenga's surviving a horrible situation in the Congo... this line made me laugh. solid landho
wow i am the 36th post and i am the first to mention dumb and dumber. really guys?