or Connect

Posts by Omar1223

im going to say spain and germany. we have through the group stage seen spain play much better. it was simply the italians keeping men back that threw the spanish attack off. either way its going to be a great match, i cant wait.
Quote: Originally Posted by amerikajinda when i was watching this game live, my jaw dropped when the camera brought her up on the screen. she is absolutely beautiful. she has to be a model or something. does anyone know who she is?
tokyo there was a lot of flopping on both sides. there was one play i remember when ballack got "knocked" over by a guy half his size. andy gray called him out on it too. speaking of c. ronaldo, it looks like he is leaving Man U. http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...49498&&cc=3888 btw rdawson, the backup goalie i think has the most international appearences for the turkish national team, i think about 115, 116 caps. i heard it on espn, i dont think the GK issue...
I am looking for a 38R Suit in either charcoal and navy. I know this is a hard find but it doesnt hurt to try right? I preferably wanted Polo Ralph Lauren bc i know their 38R size fits me great. However, I am open to other brands. My budget is about $400-500. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have been looking on ebay and searching the forum for a month now with little luck. Thanks a lot.
no way germany did not kick ass. portugal had two solid chances that should have been goals. two goals by the germans were blown coverage on free kicks. the first goal however was beautiful. all in all though it was a great match.
my younger brother put it well, he said the lakers were suffering from "hillary clinton syndrome." she felt because she was a clinton, had been in the white house before and had the experience, she felt she deserved the nomination for president. the lakers felt the same way surviving the better conference, with the best coach in the nba and the mvp, they felt the deserved the title. they felt they could coast by and win with minimal effort. however as said above,...
Quote: Originally Posted by whodini Fuck. +1 to this.
damnnnnnnnnn it, if it was a 38R it would be mine. still a great looking suit though.
did they have a lot of 38r?
Quote: Originally Posted by billiebob It's not easy to get a decent suit for $350. I get Polo suits on ebay for that price, but I know my size, search often, and can wait months to get what I'm looking for. how have you found polo suits for that price? i have looked for a couple weeks as i need a new suit and havent found anything. all the suits are the crappy lauren by ralph lauren line? its so damn annoying to the op: did syms have...