or Connect

Posts by Omar1223

hey landho where did you here the kings will do whatever it takes to sign arenas? arenas is not worth a 100 mill at all. im in dc and when i say this to all my friends i get killed for it. but then again didnt rashard lewis get signed for more than a 100 mil?
Quote: Originally Posted by brlfvr Now this is the SF that I love. Well done. +1 and you deserve credit where credit is due. i think the jacket fits really well. you really look a lot better since the first picture. what city do you live in? if its a fairly large one, you should really check out visiting a thrift store as you could come up with some great finds. good luck and welcome to SF.
going through this, there are a decent number of GW grads out there. GW class of 07, BA in history.
great stuff ed, too bad none of it is my size. haha love the description on the Valstar bomber
Quote: Originally Posted by amerikajinda i think i found who this girl is. she might be a model named belen rodriguez. here is my source...http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/pgSt...&photo=8229756
predictions for today gentleman? i say spain wins by 1 goal in normal time. i think the defense will be able to handle germanys attack especially without ballack in the lineup. i think germany will miss ballack more than spain will miss villa.
the names that keep coming up again and again such as manton, iammatt, FNB and the like, if you dont mind me asking, where do they get their MTM and bespoke made from?
not to mention that their ManU's best defender Rio Ferdinand is one of the best defenders in the world. i watched mostly all of the CL and he rarely ever makes a mistake mentally.
yea some of the retailers cut the tag or mark them with a red or black marker too.
i would also be very interested.