or Connect

Posts by Omar1223

great stuff ed, too bad none of it is my size. haha love the description on the Valstar bomber
Quote: Originally Posted by amerikajinda i think i found who this girl is. she might be a model named belen rodriguez. here is my source...http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/pgSt...&photo=8229756
predictions for today gentleman? i say spain wins by 1 goal in normal time. i think the defense will be able to handle germanys attack especially without ballack in the lineup. i think germany will miss ballack more than spain will miss villa.
the names that keep coming up again and again such as manton, iammatt, FNB and the like, if you dont mind me asking, where do they get their MTM and bespoke made from?
not to mention that their ManU's best defender Rio Ferdinand is one of the best defenders in the world. i watched mostly all of the CL and he rarely ever makes a mistake mentally.
yea some of the retailers cut the tag or mark them with a red or black marker too.
i would also be very interested.
very nice suits drducky. i wish there was more 38R. good luck with the sale, these will go quick.
Quote: Originally Posted by Dakota rube Admitedly I'm not an NBA fan so looking for some help understanding what the TWolves did late last night in picking Mayo and then packaging him with Jaric and Walker to Memphis for Kevin Love and some no-names. Did the Wolves just cement their tag as the worst-drafting team in the NBA? Why trade Mayo for another power forward when everyone in the world knows the team needs "” desperately "” a true...
there were so many deals, im still confused on who the blazers ended up drafting. i know they got the french guy batum but who else?