or Connect

Posts by Omar1223

what about squats on a smith machine as compared to a barbell? i do squats on the SM bc it helps keep my back straight and i have better form. with the barbell, i cheat sometimes by not keeping my back straight. am i really missing out on benefits from squatting on the SM?
anyone watch team usa last night? they played pretty well i thought and there were some real nice plays.
this is a kind of weird advice but my brother who is trying to get cut swears that altoids help suppress his appetite. i havent tried but he has told me on more than one occasion.
iammatt, it looks great from the front. if possible could you post a picture from the back also please. thank you.
i dont know about exactly what you are looking for but i saw AE park aves for $209 at my local nordstrom. most of the people on the forum highly recommend those as a quality first pair of shoes.
beautiful shoes, wish they were my size. good luck with the sale.
i think you need a pic of it tucked in from the back to know for sure.
i normally wear a 30 waist and had to size down to a 28. im still breaking mine in, so i cant help on how much they loosen up.
dc is great for young professionals. i mean i think it is one of the youngest cities in the nation ( i read that somewhere and will find it and post it) and the job market is great. it is a little expensive but what city isnt? plus there are a lot of affordable options if you look.
^^^^yea this girl is damn hot.