or Connect

Posts by allfunkedup

I recently lost my phone and in need of a replacement one immediately. If you have an iPhone 5/5s laying around and is willing to sell it for a reasonable price, please PM me.   Thank you.
I'm selling a $500 Topman I got as a gift for $475 shipped(US). Can be used in store or online. I got a 100% feedback score on eBay. Please message me if you have any questions. Thanks.
I got 2 iPads as a gift for my birthday but I already got a 32 gig one hence I am selling both.   iPad 4th gen 16 gig for $490 and  ipad mini 16 gig for $305.   Prices indicated above includes shipping in continental US.   Prices are fixed as we all know if you buy them at the apple store you'll be paying for taxes.  This has been priced to sell.   Items are also available to meet up in Chicago or in Hinsdale, IL.   If you have any offers, let me...
I got 2 iPads as a gift for my birthday but I already got a 32 gig one hence I am selling both.   iPad 4th gen 16 gig for 480 and  ipad mini 16 gig for 300.   Prices indicated above doesn't include shipping.   Prices are fixed as we all know if you buy them at the apple store you'll be paying for taxes.  This has been priced to sell.   If you have any offers, let me know.   Thanks.
I got 2 iPads as a gift for my birthday but I already got a 32 gig one hence I am selling both.   iPad 4th gen 16 gig for 480 and  ipad mini 16 gig for 300.   Prices indicated above doesn't include shipping.   Prices are fixed as we all know if you buy them at the apple store you'll be paying for taxes.  This has been priced to sell.   If you have any offers, let me know.   Thanks.
NWT Authentic Burberry London Button Down Long Sleeves Shirt Sz 14.5 Retail Price - $165 Size 14.5 Beautiful signature burberry plaid pattern $130 > 115 Shipped CONUS For international shipping, message me.
NWT Burberry London Biker Pants Color Black Retail Price - $350.  Got a size 28 and size 29 Slim Leg Selling for 200 > 180 > 150 each shipped CONUS.  International message me.   Live in Hinsdale and can do meet ups in Chicago area or western suburbs.  
Hello.   My uncle is moving back home and sold his house and will be unable to bring all his vintage cognac collection. So he asked me to sell it for him. These were all stored in the wine room at the basement of his house. Most of them were bought 15-20 years ago. Prices are listed below +shipping     1. Remy Martin King Louis XIII Cognac Limited Edition 750ml $2000 In case, with carrying/gift box, crystal bottle and crystal stopper (pictured on...
Selling these eyeglasses. They have the default lenses, you need to bring it to the optical shop to have your prescription placed.   Burberry Eyeglasses With Case and Cleaning cloth (still in plastic) Made in Italy     Persol Made in Italy Can't find where the case is Havana   120 each > 110 each > 100 each
Selling a Maison Martin Margiela 11 Belt 100% leather  100% brass buckle I got two sizes 90cm and 95cm   Don't know my size on the belts, I ordered two online and was just too big for me.   Will come with the box, tags, dust bag for the buckle. Perfect for gift! Or also for yourself! hehe.   Selling for $180 each > $160 > $130 each Shipped in Con US.  International shipping, please message me.