or Connect

Posts by whatdothlyfe

DBSS Reissue Hightops Size 2 (I wear EU43/US10) Sole: 31cm Black Distressed Goat Suede Condition: 8/10   price includes shipping to canada and usa   email ol.nailuj@gmail.com
Great customer service, great communication and fast delivery too, I highly recommend Richard if you need a good honest and fast proxy
ok tts i'm guessing,thanks!
Hi i'm thinking of buying the wool cashmere coat, i've never owned anything from cos before, does anyone know how the sizing is? i have a 36" chest
Size Small Shoulder 17.5   Pit to pit 19.5 Condition 8.5/10 Please contact gcha0516@gmail.com
Price does not include shipping Shipping to USA and Canada ONLY, NO EXCEPTIONS Size: 41 tts Condition: 9/10 Retail: >$1000 Price:$400   email ol.nailuj@gmail.com
Price does not include shipping Shipping to Canada and USA ONLY, NO EXCEPTION Size: Medium (Slim/Fitted for Medium/Regular for Small) 21" pit to pit, about 17" across the shoulders, and 19" across the hem. It's about 26" from the back of the collar down Condition: 9.9/10 Details: Icelandic Cowhide/Flannel Lining Retail: ~$560
Looking to buy a Schott 626 Medium in Black   Name your price   I'm located at Toronto, Canada   Please contact me at ol.nailuj[at]gmail.com
Raf Simons Velcro High Top Size: 41 Color: Black Material: Nylon Condition: 9/10 (Worn lightly) Price: $320 +shipping (Canada and USA ONLY) Please only contact: gcha0516[at]gmail.com 
Raf Simons x Eastpak SS08 Backpack Colour: Gray/Yellow Condition: 7.5/10 Price: $150   price does not include shipping for faster reply please email ol.nailuj[at]gmail.com