or Connect

Posts by djohns7275

i was in edward green recently and most of the styles were £600.some models like the dover were £695.but ralph has still gone mad with his priceing.they still have a model from last year a brown lace derby which is on display at £595,and right next to it they have a plain oxford and a full brougue and they are both on sale at £1100,which are both from this season it just makes no sense
ralph lauren purple label shoes as everyone knows are made by edward green.in the past they always priced them about £50 more than the equivalent model that you could buy from edward green .but ralph gave you a pair of shoe trees as well so the priceing was ok .but now all thats changed.the price he wants is wait for it ,your not going to believe this £1100 .thats right edward green are currently selling in the jermyn street store for £600. and ralph wants us to pay...
Could you please tell me who makes/retails these gloves ?, do you know if they are available in London ? thanks in advance.
i was in foster and sons the other day and they mentioned that their briefcases were made by a company in shoreditch in east london.does anyone know who that company is
does anyone own either of these boots and a crockett and jones chepstow boot if you do what is the size differece,did you have to go up a size
need help with sizeing iam in london and they dont have these boots in the london store,the new york store said they would post them to me.i have the crockett jones chepstow boot which is probaly the best comparison to both of these boots.does any one own the chepstow boot or for for that matter any other crockett jones shoes and either the gifford or the garrow boot if you do what was the size difference iam 10 in all my crockett jones no matter what last they are on
does anyone know who makes the cashmere knitwear for turnball asser
does anyone know who sells gransasso knitwear in england
does anyone know who who sells castangia in london,or who their uk agent is?
when i was at the last kilgour sample sale.one of the guys who works for them said they were going to stop using the chinese tailors for their off the peg stuff.he said they were going to be useing davenza for it.he said he'd already seen the samples.the bad news is theirs going to be a massive jump in prices .the off the peg range is going to start at about £2000 to £2500.i was wondering if anybodys been into kilgour lately.if so have they got them in yet