or Connect

Posts by djohns7275

i saw a coat in the crombie store in conduit street that i liked,it was £795 and i don't know if i should wait to see if it goes in their sale.does anybody know when they usually have their sale and whether everything goes in it and at what sort of reductions their are
their was a thread quite some time ago about a shoe company which the owner stated that the bontoni shoe people stole all their antiquing secrets and designs for their shoes.can anybody tell me the name of that company.or better still the actual thread
harrods ,robert fuller theirs a shop in the shopping centre whitleys that has a couple of branches.if their is a certain jacket that you want you should phone the uk distributer and ask them who stocks it.the full range isnt available in the uk.i wouldnt buy on line unless you know your exact size as their sizeing is all over the place i have 3 of their jackets 1 medium 1 large and 1 xtra large.the uk agent is called big bear 0208 991 9244
i agree i dont like their regular shoes.and i think most of their cordovan models are not as nice as crockett and jones offerings,but i realy like the indy boot in cordovan.and no one else seems to do anthing llike that
does anybody know who stocks alden in the uk or anywhere in europe.iam interested in the cordovan indy boots
discount shoes strutton ground sw1. 0207 222 5223.they can order in any style in any size and they are way cheaper than anyone else they sell loake and barkers and they are about 30 percent off normal retail prices .its just a shame they dont do crockett and jones
iam always reading posts about people buying half price cordovan shoes on ralph laurens website useing special discount codes.but all these posts are from people in america.iam in the uk and ralph now has a uk website that sells online.so has anyone used these codes here in the uk ?or are they only for the american website?if you have used here in the uk how do they work?
volpe in denbigh street sw1.
does anyone know if the crocodile skin wallets are put in sale?
does anyone know the names of any of the companys that make the crocodile skin wallets for companys like ralph lauren,turnbull & asser,and brioni.their cant be that many companys making good quality crocodile skin wallets