or Connect

Posts by djohns7275

My group order for the whiskey cordovan belt made by the manufacturer that makes the belts for Crockett & Jones is closing on the 23rd . I will be forwarding all the email addresses of the people participating to the retailer that the order is going through. So anyone not knowing about this group order you are more than welcome to join . For the people who are already on board i have emailed everybody asking me to forward their email details .If you've already done so...
Below is the post that i put on the Crockett & Jones cordovan M T O shoe and boot thread . It's a group order of a whiskey cordovan belt , all the details are below . A member on here suggested i give this M T O it's own thread as there might be people that would be interested in participating that didn't see the original post .So i took advice .all the details are below . if your interested send me a message. A couple of months ago i put a post on here asking if...
Below is the post that i put on the Crockett & Jones cordovan M T O shoe and boot thread . One of the people who is part of the group M T O for the whiskey cordovan belt suggested i post on this thread in case anyone who posts on this thread is interested in participating in ordering a whiskey cordovan belt . If your interested please send me a private message. A couple of months ago i put a post on here asking if people were interested in doing a group order with...
Some time ago i posted about getting a group order for a Crockett & Jones whiskey cordovan belt . Fifteen people on here said '' I am in , count me in , put me down for one of those'' . Or words to that effect. I then contacted Lauren at Crockett & Jones to see if they would take the order . Lauren declined and said they were not willing to take the order. Since then i found out who Crockett use to make their belts . I then contacted the manufacturer and they said they...
A couple of months ago i put a post on here asking if people were interested in doing a group order with Crockett & Jones for a whiskey cordovan belt. I received a lot of interest . A total of 15 people said they were interested .I then contacted Lauren at Crockett & Jones to see if they would take a single or group order of whiskey cordovan belts . Lauren told me that Crockett & Jones weren't interested in taking the order single or group, even if i got the usual 12...

Regarding the Crockett & Jones whiskey cordovan belt . As I stated earlier Lauren said that at the moment Crockett & Jones wont make any whiskey cordovan belts. They have a limited number of whiskey shells and they want those for shoes. I then contacted Betty at Carmina to see if they would make some saddle cordovan belts ''saddle appears to be Carmina's name for whiskey'' Betty informed me that Carmina are discontinuing the colour saddle and introducing two new cordovan...
i spoke to lauren about the whiskey cordovan belt . she said at the moment they have a limited stock of whiskey cordovan skins which they would prefer to use for shoes. so at the moment it's a no go . she did say she would keep me updated if things change. what about a carmina whiskey cordovan belt ? they call their whiskey colour saddle . i will contact betty at carmina and find out the minimum order numbers and price . once i find out the details i will post them on here
SHOUTING ? TAKE A DAY OFF
AS SOON AS LAUREN GETS BACK FROM HER HOLIDAY I WILL CONTACT HER ABOUT THE PRICE OF THE BELT, AND HOW MANY ORDERS WE NEED WHETHER ITS TWELVE . IT MIGHT BE LESS