or Connect

Posts by djohns7275

Regarding the Crockett & Jones whiskey cordovan belt . As I stated earlier Lauren said that at the moment Crockett & Jones wont make any whiskey cordovan belts. They have a limited number of whiskey shells and they want those for shoes. I then contacted Betty at Carmina to see if they would make some saddle cordovan belts ''saddle appears to be Carmina's name for whiskey'' Betty informed me that Carmina are discontinuing the colour saddle and introducing two new cordovan...
i spoke to lauren about the whiskey cordovan belt . she said at the moment they have a limited stock of whiskey cordovan skins which they would prefer to use for shoes. so at the moment it's a no go . she did say she would keep me updated if things change. what about a carmina whiskey cordovan belt ? they call their whiskey colour saddle . i will contact betty at carmina and find out the minimum order numbers and price . once i find out the details i will post them on here
SHOUTING ? TAKE A DAY OFF
AS SOON AS LAUREN GETS BACK FROM HER HOLIDAY I WILL CONTACT HER ABOUT THE PRICE OF THE BELT, AND HOW MANY ORDERS WE NEED WHETHER ITS TWELVE . IT MIGHT BE LESS
I AM INTERESTED IN GETTING A WHISKEY CORDOVAN BELT TO MATCH MY WHISKEY CORDOVAN SHOES. I HAVEN'T CONTACTED LAUREN AS SHE'S AWAY AT THE MOMENT . I DON'T KNOW WHETHER THIS IS POSSIBLE , AND IF IT IS POSSIBLE WHETHER THERE WOULD NEED TO BE AN ORDER OF TWELVE BELTS . ASSUMING THAT AN ORDER OF TWELVE IS REQUIRED. THEY ALREADY DO THE BELT IN DARK BROWN CORDOVAN WHICH I HAVE . SO THE BELT WOULD BE THE SAME SPECS AS THAT '' I E , WIDTH AND BUCKLE STYLE '' JUST IN WHISKEY...
jesus christ who designed this website it's not very user friendly . i have the pictures of these shoes but for some reason the site wont let me upload the pictures. please bear with whilst i try to figure out how to upload the pictures
CROCKETT & JONES , CHEVIOT IN WHISKEY SHELL CORDOVAN , SIZE UK 10 , E FITTING , LAST 335 , DAINTE RUBBER SOLE POSTAGE RATES ARE AS FOLLOWS UK £10 EUROPE £20 USA £30 , PLEASE NOTE I AM NOT LIABLE FOR ANY IMPORT DUTIES YOU MAY
I have also noticed on quite a few crockett & jones cordovan shoes small bumps on the toe cap ''almost like goose pimples on your skin''.i was discussing this with someone who works in Alfred sargents factory,and he explained to me that during the lasting process of the shoe the leather is heated up.apparently cordovan doesn.'t stretch very much, and if it's not heated up enough then it can tear.their is a video somewhere on youtube of a factory tour of Alan edmonds and...
Their have been various threads about shell cordovan,and within all of those threads someone mentions that their cordovan shoes look dry.they don't have that high shine ''wet look''.Then somebody recommends a shoe cream or wax to get the desired look.On a recent alden thread a member put some angelus acrylic finish 600 on his alan edmonds shoes.and has if by magic he turned a dry looking pair of shoes into pair that looked brand new.The member then stated that in his...
does anyone know who makes john lobb's shoe brushes. i am referring to the john lobb bespoke cobbler in saint james street as opposed to the jermyn street ready to wear company.they appear to be made by the same company that makes brushes for edward green.i know its not dasco,or the french company that makes for saphir,la cordonnerie anglaise and famaco.but i have no idea who else it could be.does anyone else know