or Connect

Posts by layne327

Ok, second up is this never worn Thom Browne hooded cardigan in Loden Green. 100% cotton. Sz 4.  Measures 23" pit to pit.  $330 or best offer. Purchased from Riccardi in Boston.   Here is a link to the ebay page for this item also. More pics there. http://www.ebay.com/itm/181332807563?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649   PM me with questions or offers.  I'm a trusted seller!
Hey everybody, selling a couple of items I purchased and will not be wearing. First up is this never worn, black Alexandre Plokhov jacket.   Measures 22" from pit to pit.     Purchased it from Barneys Warehouse. Letting it go for $300 or best offer. PM me with any questions.   Here is the link to the ebay listing to see more pics.   http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=181332784888
PRICE DROPPED! THIS IS A GREAT PRICE!
PRICE DROPPED! MAKE AN OFFER.
Hey again, everyone. Selling a pair of never worn Generic Man oxfords. Black canvas so great for summer time.  Only asking $99 or make an offer. Comes with original box.  A very classic shape and great quality from Generic Man. Get these at a great price.  Paypal only. Here's a link to the ebay posting for a few more pics. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=181164600494
Hi all, got another pair of shoes I'm selling. 100% AUTHENTIC BNIB Pierre Hardy hi-tops. Size 10. Navy blue leather in his classic hi-top shape.  These have never been worn. Selling off all the items I have worth selling that have been sitting in my closet for more than two months without wear.  They will come with everything in the pics. $295 or best offer! Paypal only.  Priority shipping and will ship within 24 hours of payment.  A link to the ebay listing is...
NEW, NEVER WORN, 100% Authentic Ferragamo Canto Loafers in a sz. 9.5EE which also fits 10D.  I wear a 10D but purchased this pair as it was the only pair left. Purchased from the Ferragamo Factory Store at San Marcos Premium Outlets for $349.  As pics show, shoes come with box and dustbags.  The price is a bargain. Wanting $275 or make an offer!  Paypal only. Thanks for looking! You can also purchase it through my ebay post! Free Priority Shipping to U.S. only. I have...
PRICE HAS BEEN DROPPED! HEY, EVERYBODY.  GOT A PRETTY GOOD BARGAIN HERE FOR SOME TRICKERS STOW COLLABORATION WITH SUPERDENIM.  ALL BLACK, MULTIPLE MATERIALS-SUEDE,NUBUCK,PEBBLE LEATHER.  THESE ARE PRETTY MUCH LIKE-NEW CONDITION AND WERE ONLY WORN ONCE FOR LESS THAN TWO HOURS.  GOT THEM FROM SUPERDENIM DIRECTLY FOR $515 (AFTER CONVERSION RATES).  CAN'T BEAT MY FOR-SALE PRICE.  THOSE OF YOU FAMILIAR WITH TRICKERS KNOW THAT THIS IS A STEAL. THEY'RE A TRICKERS SIZE 9-SO...
HEY, EVERYBODY.  GOT A PRETTY GOOD BARGAIN HERE FOR SOME TRICKERS STOW COLLABORATION WITH SUPERDENIM.  ALL BLACK, MULTIPLE MATERIALS-SUEDE,NUBUCK,PEBBLE LEATHER.  THESE ARE PRETTY MUCH LIKE-NEW CONDITION AND WERE ONLY WORN ONCE FOR LESS THAN TWO HOURS.  GOT THEM FROM SUPERDENIM DIRECTLY FOR $515 (AFTER CONVERSION RATES).  CAN'T BEAT MY FOR-SALE PRICE.  THOSE OF YOU FAMILIAR WITH TRICKERS KNOW THAT THIS IS A STEAL. THEY'RE A TRICKERS SIZE 9-SO PRETTY MUCH A U.S. 10 (THAT...
Hey, all. Have some brand new Grenson Sid Long Wings for sale in Burgundy. Size 10. Never worn. Posted on ebay but figured I'd post here too. Shoot me an email if you have any questions.  These are really a great price (as I think you all recognize). No catch. Just want to move some shoes quickly that I bought and never wore. Purchased from Endclothing.com. Free priority shipping insured. Here are a couple of pics. You can see the rest...