or Connect

Posts by layne327

PRICE DROP!  $225!!
PRICE DROP-$250! This is a steal guys! Really!
100% authentic Rick Owens Geobasket. Size 44. Black leather. Lightly textured/pebbled. These are SS2015. They were only worn once for a couple of hours so there is no damage to them as can be seen in the pictures. These were purchased brand new from Hervia. Comes with box, dust bag, and extra laces. I am downsizing my Rick Owens collection some so letting these go for a fair price.  Free priority shipping within 24 hours of payment. No Returns. Feel free to message me with...
100% authentic Rick Owens Geobasket. Size 44. Black leather. Lightly textured/pebbled. These are SS2015. They were only worn once for a couple of hours so there is no damage to them as can be seen in the pictures. These were purchased brand new from Hervia. Comes with box, dust bag, and extra laces. I am downsizing my Rick Owens collection some so letting these go for a fair price.  Free priority shipping within 24 hours of payment. No Returns. Feel free to message me with...
THE BROOKLYN CIRCUS HONORS VARSITY VEST.  MADE IN USA. Wool with leather trim. Size Large, but cut slim.  20.5" from pit to pit. ONLY WORN TWICE so excellent condition.  PURCHASED FROM BK CIRCUS IN BROOKLYN, NY. ONLY SELLING BECAUSE I AM LIVING IN WARMER CLIMATE AND WILL NOT GET TO USE THIS OFTEN.      Free priority shipping within 24 hours of paying. PM with any question
RRL "BIRDSEYE" ZIP CARDIGAN. SIZE XL. NEVER WORN. TAGS ATTACHED.  24" FROM PIT TO PIT.  WAS A GIFT, BUT IS TOO BIG. RETAIL IS $795.   FREE PRIORITY SHIPPING WITHIN 24 HOURS OF PAYING. U.S. ONLY. $250 or best offer, so feel free to PM me with them.
Hey guys, for sale I have a never worn, new with tags, in original plastic bag, John Elliott Villain crewneck. Size XL. Black. Purchased directly from John Elliott + Co.  Was a Christmas gift from girlfriend and is too big. Too late for return now because my size is sold out, so I'm selling it.  If you've been eyeing these or just wanting another, here's a chance to get it for below retail. Free USPS priority shipping. Will ship within 24 hours of Paypal payment.  I'm a...
SOLD***For Sale is a 100% AUTHENTIC, BRAND NEW AND NEVER WORN WITH TAG, FEAR OF GOD LA LONG SLEEVE FLANNEL SHIRT. SIZE XL. SECOND COLLECTION. AROUND 23.5" FROM PIT TO PIT. RIRI ZIPPERS ON SIDES! COTTON AND WOOL WITH SILK LINING. PURCHASED FROM FEAR OF GOD LA. LIVE IN A WARM CLIMATE SO PURCHASED THE SHORT SLEEVE ONE FOR MYSELF INSTEAD. SELLING THIS FOR RETAIL AND NOT TRYING TO OVERCHARGE. I HAVE STRONG EBAY FEEDBACK AND AM A TRUSTED HIGH-END SELLER. $390 OR BEST...
Ok, second up is this never worn Thom Browne hooded cardigan in Loden Green. 100% cotton. Sz 4.  Measures 23" pit to pit.  $330 or best offer. Purchased from Riccardi in Boston.   Here is a link to the ebay page for this item also. More pics there. http://www.ebay.com/itm/181332807563?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649   PM me with questions or offers.  I'm a trusted seller!