or Connect

Posts by Poloboy

Who else thinks that wearing a suit without a tie is just wrong. It may be the current "fashion", but it shows a definite lack of style. The majority of people wear a shirt unbuttoned, and it just falls under the jacket Lapels and looks sloppy. I guess people have no idea how stupid they really look. Your thoughts.
Anyone who would pay this CLOWN needs to have his head examined!!!!
How many forum members like to wear bright color socks with their suits and sports coats. I personally like to match my socks to either my tie, or dress shirt. Example would be wearing a double-breasted navy blazer, white linen pocket square,blue Bengal strpe shirt with white Collar and cuffs, yellow/ burgundy/ navy paisley tie, charcoal gray forward pleated slacks, Pink OTC sea island cotton socks, and chocolate snuff suede loafers. What other examples can other...
People telling you this suit only needs minor alterations to look better are lying to you. Your suit jacket is way to short. This looks horrible, and there is no alteration that will fix this. The gorge of the suit is way to high, and looks bad. Your sleeves are currently two different lengths, but should still be shorter to show equal cuff. The suit jacket is to small for you in the shoulders, and this just makes your collar roll worse. Even though you do not show the fit...
The solution to your problem is really quite simple. Have your trousers made with 2 forward facing pleats, instead of reverse pleats. Wear your trousers correctly. This means at the natural waist. The higher rise will get rid of the billowing. Notice in the pictures where the waist is. IT IS HIGH.
Overall, this not a good fit. Sleeve pitch need correction. Sleeve length is too long. Jacket length is to short. Too much waist suppression, looks bad. View from back is horrible. FIND SOMEONE ELSE TO BUY MTM FROM.
Not surprising, because 99% of the men in L A dress like DOUCHEBAGS!!!!
The two photos you showed are absolutely horrendous. The neckwear is atrocious. If you are going to wear a cutaway dress collar, make sure you do the following, or you will look stupid. Make sure the collar fits snugly. Tie a 4 in hand knot, with a dimple. Wen done correctly, the tie should arch out from the collar, not hang limply from it. If you want to dress better, choose your models with with more care, and learn how to do it correctly.
This "gentleman" is a complete JACKASS. Just another example of the fine education system we have in this country. Good luck finding a job after you flunk out of Law School. You will probably be lucky to find a job folding tshirts at Hollister.
Who else thinks the following "styles" look absolutely foolish. Always wearing a dress shirt untucked with trousers or jeans. Wearing a sweater over an untucked dress shirt. Wearing a suit or sport coat over an untucked dress shirt. Why do we always have to go to the lowest common denominator? Can any one honestly say that any of the above "styles"' look appropriate on any one older than a 3 year old child who does not know any better.