or Connect

Posts by mike1445

following up a question I asked a while ago, might just have to order and try on ... this answer from Kiya was what I was hoping to hear but rise measurement is smaller by an inch and waist by a .5 inch in corresponding sizes..? ive got a pair of SLs but my thighs/butt are a bit too big and i have had to repair crotch twice, probably wont repair again. I've got a pair of CS-100 in the same size which are great for work being that they have plenty of room but id like some...
late to the party but just received tech pant. Despite all the advice I probably would have ordered my normal XL. Fortunately, they were already sold out and I ordered 2XL just to check, perfect fit. Strange the sizing is so off but I like them alot. 
I've got a pair that I wear for work, the SL-100s are my favorite but wanted more room in the work jeans. I've got a 38 in each but probably could have gone to a 36 in the CS100s.
Yessir, bought and hemmed via the SF store online. Then got SL120s and CS100s, these are still the go-tos, though.
my SL100s are in need of a second round of repair at the crotch as my thighs are pushing it in these, but I can't bear to retire them. Just too perfect. NYC store does repairs correct? $20?
Top pair is calling me
^ she's a beaut, Clark.
ive got sl 100 and sl 120, they definitely look like a dark indigo, I love em, i work as project manager so the wife half-scolded me when I wore them to work cause she knew I'd get them dirty and she thought they were my dress-up jeans. They look sharp and I love them as an alternative.
All the aggressives
worthwhille commentary, thanks for your input.