or Connect

Posts by mike1445

this picture looks good but the NDC do better to show the silver outsole and it looks shit.
Excellent. Thanks very much for the reply Kiya, I'll be picking up a pair. Have a great holiday.
Any chance of some 30bsps size 38 in one of the stores that isn't showing online? Thanks guys, Happy Turkey.
watched girl with the dragon tattoo (US version) the other night and choked up when she threw out the gifted MTM leather. Have no money.....must ....resist...leather ...MA-1....
Don't own but that cruiser looks great
I think this has been brought up here before but I couldn't find it with a quick search. Has anyone had any experience with Entrrprise's "exotic" fleet or similar company. Looking to rent something that's not a shitbox for a trip to sf/napa in the spring. They've got a decent selection of Porsche, audi and BMW which would really make the trip nicer.
a stab in the dark but based on the #a3 in the corner of the photo, I'm betting its the s3 and then A3 sedan, hatch and cab.
A3 cab, yawn.
so good.
I havnt looked on Gilt for years but they were constantly running OP and Mosley Tribe sales. Just checked and they have Some Raybans and Persols up right now. Good styles come up now and again.