or Connect

Posts by mike1445

that FT-1 looks bizarre. Not knocking it though, its nice that its such a departure from the norm.
I'm surprised its taken this long for navigation to be and car information to be integrated into the dash in this fashion. I only hope that these can be swapped/repaired/updated as you would a phone that gets glitchy. I wonder if there will still be options for analog style dashes for those that prefer the simplicity.
Haha I'm the same and just hoping they keep sales open long enough that I can get one more. Hadn't even thought of this.
im about the same size and if you take good measurements and ask nicely, charly will take care of you.
I picked up a pair of 30BSPs to fill the fit gap between my SLs and CSs. They fit perfect and are without a doubt my new go-to pair. Thanks to the Self Edge crew for answering my questions and a quick turnaround on the order. Mike
does it look.....superfluous?
outsole, mistype.
http://nikeinc.com/news/air-on-the-moon-nike-air-max-lunar90#/inline/25620   dont know which image turned me off before, they look good but I cant get past that silver insole
look at the product shots on NDC, the silver lunar sole looks like some second they sent to DSW   Id probably cop if it was a matte grey or white outsole.
this picture looks good but the NDC do better to show the silver outsole and it looks shit.