or Connect

Posts by mike1445

Hey guys I have 3 lightly worn Oxfords, I have them up on ebay for $25 for the blue and green and $45 for the red plaid plus shipping but I will include shipping for those prices if you're in the US. thanks Mike
Hey guys I have 3 lightly worn Oxfords, I have them up on ebay for $25 for the blue and green and $45 for the red plaid plus shipping but I will include shipping for those prices if you're in the US. thanks Mike
any SF disocunt? ordering some 3sixteens sl100 and seeing about pre-ordering some sl 120s...any help is appreciated
Air, 19s, shark paint, faux rust (10), honestly tho wouldn't be a bad idea to lurk the mechanics pages of some BMW forums just to check for maintenance issues to be wary of. Nothing but wiseasses over here.
I hadn't seen the gtr before, I'm normally All for the Audi but that's my pick of the 4, minus the massive gold initials
at work and i keep looking back at pics of my own jacket......i would have worn it today but its hovering in the mid-90s...needless to say im pretty pleased with it, to the point its gettin wierd
We picked the Spencer in blond tortoise for hers, it's a nice lighter brown. There are a lot of little tweaks on some classic shapes.
The home tryon was free shipping, they send you five pairs with just a $1 credit card hold, they felt really solid, no outward facing branding so they look like any nondescript big name brand.Still waiting on delivery of the actual rx pair tho. Will report.