or Connect

Posts by mike1445

Our Legacy Liberty Paisley, unworn, new with tags size XL $150 P2p 23" Front length 28" Shoulders across back 19.75"
Hey guys I have 3 lightly worn Oxfords, I have them up on ebay for $25 for the blue and green and $45 for the red plaid plus shipping but I will include shipping for those prices if you're in the US. thanks Mike
Hey guys I have 3 lightly worn Oxfords, I have them up on ebay for $25 for the blue and green and $45 for the red plaid plus shipping but I will include shipping for those prices if you're in the US. thanks Mike
any SF disocunt? ordering some 3sixteens sl100 and seeing about pre-ordering some sl 120s...any help is appreciated
Air, 19s, shark paint, faux rust (10), honestly tho wouldn't be a bad idea to lurk the mechanics pages of some BMW forums just to check for maintenance issues to be wary of. Nothing but wiseasses over here.
I hadn't seen the gtr before, I'm normally All for the Audi but that's my pick of the 4, minus the massive gold initials
at work and i keep looking back at pics of my own jacket......i would have worn it today but its hovering in the mid-90s...needless to say im pretty pleased with it, to the point its gettin wierd