or Connect

Posts by mike1445

Don't know where or when I came across this img but I've always had this m65 by S&T surplus in the back of my head as a solid looking jacket, rmvble liner is a cool touch http://www.surplusandadventure.com/shop/raw-vintage-clothing/surplus-textilien-vintage-clothing/m65-regiment-field-jacket-s-to-424897.html
Am I right that stuff like the Bedford runs small tho?
Catalog came today everything they make for girls has polka dots... Couple new colors in pants nothing exciting yet
These are great, does EG make anything big enough for myself at a size 46 chest, saw someone had a XL herringbone bedford jacket up for sale but the sizing seemed small for an xl...
She's gorgeous
had to check, no worries, ordering the sl100s now, can I attach a note to set aside a pair of sl 120s of the same size for when they make shipment?
Our Legacy Liberty Paisley, unworn, new with tags size XL $150 P2p 23" Front length 28" Shoulders across back 19.75"
Hey guys I have 3 lightly worn Oxfords, I have them up on ebay for $25 for the blue and green and $45 for the red plaid plus shipping but I will include shipping for those prices if you're in the US. thanks Mike
Hey guys I have 3 lightly worn Oxfords, I have them up on ebay for $25 for the blue and green and $45 for the red plaid plus shipping but I will include shipping for those prices if you're in the US. thanks Mike