or Connect

Posts by mike1445

buy less, buy quality and enjoy what you wear. wish I travelled more while in school and before getting to work   spoilered because cheesey feel-good   [[SPOILER]]
yeah tail is pretty bland
[[SPOILER]] Spoilered the full CTS views in case some arent interested, I like it alot more than I expected, pretty sharp lines are distinctive enough without being too contrived or dull, a bit big at the rear end but not too too bad. 
they're definitely softening some of the harsh corners that were so unique, but the changes seem like refinements moving toward the lines in their Ciel concept. .   
    agreed and agreed, lady i work with drives a CTS coupe and I passed a new XTS on my commute recently.  I wouldn't mind having either in my driveway, probably the best-looking American line of cars.
agreed, i dont see the point of teaser shots. are people going to get hyped and line up outside Cadillac for one?
[[SPOILER]]   "teaser" shots of the new CTS. Interior  looks nice, I think I like the hood bulge but hard to tell without a full 3/4 view. rear end looks pretty boring and LED DRLs are a bit overkill
Markl, sorry to hear about the 6, sickening. Hope you pick up something nice to replace it.
  whered you pick up the obsidian moccasins, I prefer the mushroom grey but theyre looking to be hard to come by
anybody pick up the solarsoft mocs yet? look real comfortable and at $65, fairly low price point for nike