or Connect

Posts by mike1445

TBH I'm kind of surprised BMW doesnt have something like this still in production to go up against the A3 (and maybe the wrx sti?). Any purists feel free to flame the idea. Seems like it would be a great project though.
well, A. Its not the right weather for it, B. I definitely trust them to deliver a product of great fit and quality and C. perhaps this most profoundly settles my anxiety, i received my bball just a few weeks ago so I'm still floating by on that.
I ordered at closing and I could care less how long it takes. To put in an order here you already know it is an unorthodox build-to-order business model, not Zappos.  
was there ever a toj varsity done with suede sleeves?
I couldn't wear any of the WPs, too small for my cantaloupe head, fiancé had to send back the first pair as the temples weren't aligned, they started building the replacement pair as soon as I emailed them, so at least the customer service has been on point. Anyone know some good pairs for big heads? I wear OP Pharells(sp?) and have liked a couple larger persols but don't know if I love the really round lens shape
Enough
kiya said 120s will be in the SE webstore sept 1, probably a common delivery date
this is what i meant, shit is magical
Try a magic erAser,I've used it to get all sorts of scuffs of white leather sneakers. Though id try it on the inside of a sleeve first to see what the friction does to the color, texture of the jacket
A friend just picked up a triumph thruxton and I know he'd be all over this, living in SF I don't think hed go a day wIthout wearing it