or Connect

Posts by mike1445

not going to argue with you on that point
^ very sharp.
getting all frustrated bc I slept on the fk lunar1 wolf greys so searching around with the futile intent of finding them in my size  and wouldnt you know Ive found them in everything except the bigs, 12, 13 that would actually work. Anyway, ive never heard of this usatopsoccer site but they have them in a bunch of sizes on the cheap. thought id share.   http://www.usatopsoccer.com/nike-flyknit-lunar1-men-s-running-shoes-wolf-grey-black-white-dark-grey.html
I'm by the Niagara outlet, I'll swing thru and have a look. Wifey's been asking me to pick her up some gear anyhow.
had to do the same with my first bball, sucks but worth it.
been too damn cold to wear my leathers, gotta learn to milk the sweetspots in spring and fall.
yep, no selling your used goods in their company thread. frowned upon. 
havn't seen mine (winter aloha long sleeve) or tracking info either, did get the button though. I was just curious if there was anyone else. I ordered over email as well, which was good of them to do. 
anybody else order one of the hill-side gitman customs from the NY pop up?
id like the Q5 as well only because I'm 6'1" and couldnt fit in the GLK or x3 comfortably. built for wives. Q5 had much more legroom. GLK if you put a gun to my head.