or Connect

Posts by mike1445

Damn, didn't even see it come up on End. Will have to catch it elsewhere, might verywell grab that flecked charcoal after wprk
Still a bunch to come out in the next drop, boy scout, dirty campers, and what Im waiting for; buffalo and maybe glen plaid if I can see stretching for two. Also just checked SW to look at the ticking stripe and really liked the flecked charcoal, only my size is left....
I'm also waitng on that, I'm pretty sure its coming along with a few more shirts in a second F/W shipment. If I see it I'll share a link here, after getting my xl.
^this. not a huge fan of the high-rise. seems even more egomaniacal than having the car as a centerpiece. I like the larger open plan stand alone home.   http://bringatrailer.com/2009/05/27/drive-home-backwards-cameron-fryes-garage/
  I could get a hell of a good look at a T-Bone steak by sticking my head up a bull's ass, but I'd rather take the butcher's word for it.
he never drives it, he just rubs it with a daiper...and has tea parties with it... and reads it bedtime stories
  that acne one is a pretty handsome turn in that style, not waxed but a good look, no?
Gah whiskey lamb, I would be the stranger at a party trying your brothers jacket on in the coat room.
I'm agreed with a size down in the wheels for a more stock look but huge respect for the builder. Must have been a massive undertaking and the results are perfect.
How many TOJs have been made? FB page has almost 1400 likes...I wonder how many of those may have purchased vs just lurkers. I knew the crowd who purchased has to be bigger than that which comments on here but I'm curious as to just how big.     pointless query is pointless