or Connect

Posts by mike1445

http://www.oliverpeoples.com/online-boutique/op-sunglasses/mens/o-malley.html
Shit I've been meaning to go have a look at this exact piece at drinkwaters but I guess I better not lest I'm ready to drop some coin...
Two consecutive pairs of my girls warby Parkers have been bent out of shape, just bad material or something so whe there customer service has been great, I have doubts about the quality. I just ordered some rayban 4147s and Mosley tribes (both fit my big head) in tortoise with brown polarized lens from zappos to try on, free back and forth shipping but both are available on eBay for probably 20% off zappos prices
ha, i dont like him but you cant blame him for being a kid. kind of hated but kind of loved his blacked out CTS-V with the batman logo. Its like he went and spent $80k (or whatever they cost) to put into the car like a normal kid would go get a comic book. 
Drove my uncles Sand was surprised by the little side supports that would protrude from the seats as you cornered to keep your butt from sliding around...awesome   while I agree with how obnoxious the rims and chrome bullshit from Autozone, i've seen asian, indian and white people have bad taste too  maybe you were just taunting edgein.
I feel It's in that awkward grey area with the BMW x1 or Subaru forester
Congrats on the new Mustang, 5.0 would be fun but 300hp should suffice for most days. A neighbor has the Venza so I see it everyday. Agreed I wouldn't want it for my car but if the wifey wants a Lexus Rx, but that's too price and I can't nudge her toward the Q5, the Venza would do, looks really comfortable.
hahaha meant as a jab but kind of a compliment to Ford designers, better looking than most of the competition.   Passat gets terrible mileage? i have the 2.0t and get 30+ highway, though probably 27 around town. Dont knock it, its no audi or bmw but I drive 1000+ miles a week and in construction so i'd look like an ass pulling up in anything nicer, certainly rivals any top trim beige competitor.
TOJ is on hiatus as far as jackets are concerned, I believe pants are available albeit with limited email help, shirts may be forthcoming
Haha well stated, the fleet vehicles of the US of A.