or Connect

Posts by mike1445

if i were a SA at one of the many Herb Chambers dealerships, i wouldn't want to be accountable for pointing out the bosses fancy car and the plates winding up all over the internet for any disgruntled customer to find. Maybe a bit paranoid but better safe than sorry
Was it orange? Saw it at Empire on the waterfront. Only one I've ever seen.
Check epaulet, they make one with the same material. you may need to size up with them. I got a xxl and it fits like a snug xl after a wash.
Best grey yet
i was hooked on the idea of a grey oxford shirt for a while but the color was always just a bit too close to a light blue oxford that I didn't even feel like I was wearing blue but that my eyes were playing tricks on me. I like the idea of this because its got a greater contrast in the light and dark threads then the flecks add a little character. I think with denim or duck canvas colored khaki would both be good basic looks
Damn, didn't even see it come up on End. Will have to catch it elsewhere, might verywell grab that flecked charcoal after wprk
Still a bunch to come out in the next drop, boy scout, dirty campers, and what Im waiting for; buffalo and maybe glen plaid if I can see stretching for two. Also just checked SW to look at the ticking stripe and really liked the flecked charcoal, only my size is left....
I'm also waitng on that, I'm pretty sure its coming along with a few more shirts in a second F/W shipment. If I see it I'll share a link here, after getting my xl.
^this. not a huge fan of the high-rise. seems even more egomaniacal than having the car as a centerpiece. I like the larger open plan stand alone home.   http://bringatrailer.com/2009/05/27/drive-home-backwards-cameron-fryes-garage/
  I could get a hell of a good look at a T-Bone steak by sticking my head up a bull's ass, but I'd rather take the butcher's word for it.