or Connect

Posts by mike1445

There certainly are cities where there is a take no prisoners attitude which can be intimidating with all the Suvs and trailers if you aren't used to it. I've spent a few years in long commutes in nyc and boston, rush hour can be pretty aggresive or pretty backed up. Nyc has better drivers, btw. I'm sure atlanta, dc, la, sf are all similar that way. Speedwise not so much, those two racin topped at maybe 125mph which is really fast for 4pm anywere, anythng 90+ would...
some old redneck douche in a Firebird with iridescent paint didn't like the idea of me passing him on the highway yesterday. Revved his engine, tough guy face, etc. I wasn't in the mood and I know my car is not cut out to race someone that so blatantly invests so much in a hobby car. I had, however, been trading leading and following at 80-85 mph with an E63. I checked my brakes and let the MB Driver pull up, Firebird revved again and the E63 was gone. There was a chase...
So much better than the current Panamera. Back hatch on the existing one looks awkward and always ruined it for me, I'd drool over this one in person. Gunmetal or black please
Yeah man still waiting on my A2
That canvas sunroof and that green is so perfect
damn rbnman, making me want a TOJ1, the black on black with digi is such a great combo, great fit
edit: though i still seem desperate: houndstooth? whered you pick up? tips on xl buffalo would be much appreciated.
can we have the shadows hemmed and chainstitched ordering through the 3sixteen site or should I just wait for them to come up on SE?
dammit.
Old question but they may be Illesteva. Context or need supply carries themBuffalowang, both pairs look good, hinge on the persols is kind of loud though, I'd vote the ray bans if it had to be one or the other