or Connect

Posts by mike1445

I've got a pair that I wear for work, the SL-100s are my favorite but wanted more room in the work jeans. I've got a 38 in each but probably could have gone to a 36 in the CS100s.
Yessir, bought and hemmed via the SF store online. Then got SL120s and CS100s, these are still the go-tos, though.
my SL100s are in need of a second round of repair at the crotch as my thighs are pushing it in these, but I can't bear to retire them. Just too perfect. NYC store does repairs correct? $20?
Top pair is calling me
^ she's a beaut, Clark.
ive got sl 100 and sl 120, they definitely look like a dark indigo, I love em, i work as project manager so the wife half-scolded me when I wore them to work cause she knew I'd get them dirty and she thought they were my dress-up jeans. They look sharp and I love them as an alternative.
All the aggressives
worthwhille commentary, thanks for your input.
I got a CPO 08 passat sedan 2.0t a couple years ago, Its no A6 but its a great highway ride, I've taken it from 22k to 100k. there were a few hiccups that I had taken care of under warranty but nothing that worried me enough to dump it before the warranty ran out. Its been going strong. I'm planning on an Audi for the next car so I havnt been scared off of the VAG brand.   touareg fits right along side the q5, actually a bit bigger and just as well appointed, volvo...
I had no idea how enthused the would be about the remodel til we moved in and got started. I think she dreamt more about her first kitchen than she did about our wedding. Going to be tough matching the exterior to the level of quality we got the interior, maybe not tough but expensive.