or Connect

Posts by mike1445

Matt Damon wears toj in the motorcycle chase
TOJ0 have regular shoulder/sleeve. http://toj-gallery.com/main.php?g2_itemId=2276
Mobile double post.
I think you're over-thinking it, those blue suede harrington and A1 fits were always some of my favorites, diesel blue T-1 would look good.   that Jil Sander jacket is just strange; too long, pockets are too prominent, collar too big
lunarglide is working well for me
thats great news i ruined my other silk bomber
agreed but this guy was not qualified. basement just has cheap, poorly assembled walls and power setup. Basement is big and finishing it would be a nice thing to do down the road, but foundation and structure are in great shape, desirable neighborhood at a great price, walk to parks, close to "downtown", 4br plus finished attic, 2 bath with plumbing ready for another half we'll put in right away. 
slight exaggeration, but he "finished" the basement and it's just a DIY shit-show down there. that's getting gutted.
the garage and half of our new house is powered by extension cords. I could have wrung the sellers neck when we were doing the inspection. Glad we know an electrician, he's going to have some work to do.