or Connect

Posts by mike1445

Maybe OP Benedict
Maybe OP Benedict
i ordered some RE sunglasses last summer. wished I had been able to try them on the store, I had them taped back up in the shipping box so fast. odd shape, just didnt work for me. 
Books are better, fun to see it filmed though. For the most part it's well-casted
can we get a night's watch parka?     edit: rob stark's fur always makes me want to put on my A2... 
wow, thats a bummer. I signed up in hopes theyre doing it again soon, sounded like a lot of fun. NJ was the closest one but if I could swing it I'd make a weekend of it. 
 you've got to go with something you like, Ive never lived in my own place so I'm excited to get into this. old gas station or ice cream shop signage, mirrors, gig posters for favorite bands. I just bought a house in Buffalo so I'm planning on a big bison print from Sharon montrose, a Draplin print for the city of Buffalo and some Pan American Expo posters and some photographs as I come across stuff I like. there are so many independent photographers out there. just surf...
Those are gorgeous imho
i think the German have a better reputation for reliability?TBH i dont know. Ive never had much up close experience with Ferrari but a friend had a gunmetal DB9 coupe that just got stares and doubletakes like no 911 would.
IMHO Porsches give off a "fuck you I'm enjoying my money" vibe. I guess that could be said for any sports car but particularly so with zee Germans.