or Connect

Posts by mike1445

yea, saw the two i wanted in my size and put them in my basket, then saw they were even higher than the inflated price...with the SNS sweater I had put in my cart I was at $800+ with three items. decided against the purchase.
looks good from this angle but in the profile the sloped back is just too long, really hope they go through with the sport turismo concept
I was mulling over the idea of a black 4zip or cwu but would love to see more of this. Is this a sample of yours or just something you saw while doing research?
Theyre probably limited numbers and started in sale this weekend at the ny pop up flea. Might be tough to purchase.
a couple of the new Gitman x The Hill-Side collab, my choices of the two. let me know if anyone might be stopping by the show and would pick one up for me
Rugby is going out of business at some time this winter, and they had frequent sales to begin with....their oxfords have always been a favorite of mine, nice trim fit IMHO, although they started putting their logo on the solid oxfords which I wasn't too keen on. Check their B&M stores for some of their older solid oxfords maybe.
deleted for shame
Am I alone in preferring the older black watch pattern (second photo) has anyone compared both in person? i believe it was a lighter oxford cloth to the newer hopsack, personally wish they reissued the older one    
Stop talking about effing waterproofing, go buy from Alpha Industries if you want nylon.
dreamt I was driving this last night, I think I was flying for a good portion of the time. seemed real eniugh.