or Connect

Posts by mike1445

Eggshell with Romalian type...what do you think?
just got my brown lamb A2, it has wow factor
have you looked at the CC or passat 3.6 4motion? maybe only a year or two of the normal passat had the AWD version but i think its available on all years of the CCs, A downgrade in trim from the a6, and not as fun as a BMW but a great ride nonetheless. Haldex system so FWD until the wheels start slipping. 
Because perfect classics will always be jawnz.
Mosley Tribes is perfect for you, same makers as Oliver Peoples but marketed on a lower tier, same quality, but just at your pricepoint. Four styles on Zappos match the look your going for, stafford carden hillyard lyndel, i just like zappos cause its free shipping back and forth so you can try them on at...
Same, tracking received for brown lamb a2 ordered late night on cutoff day, I've got to be one of the last ones to order before hiatus.
Psyched to get my sl120s, Kiya, thanks for helping me with the order.
theyre switching the Q5 to the 3.0T so my guess is theyd use that if its being used in more models elsewhere
i want the A5 sportback, or any RS avant
yeah that comment was a US perspective, maybe instead of "never warrant huge production" i should say "never warranted large US distribution". The US gets the RS' a bit later than over there if at all and definitely in fewer numbers. The RS5 or TTRS are the only newer ones I've seen in my area, not so much all sedans or avants.