or Connect

Posts by mike1445

I dont hate the 5 series GT in black, these wheels are two big for my taste but a little lowering and beefier tire helps. I wonder if id like the 3gt done up the same way    
3 series GT  
oh, damn. forgot theres an extra 40% off unionmade too...
k how much.
I'm kind of jumping in on the flyknit hype with something very different from last year, not sure how much hype or hate the Air Sauble inspired but I love em. Clarks always looked and felt a little to floppy under my feet but these just had the perfect look and structure and had a really comfortable sole. My size 12s were tight but fit well enough as I thought I'd never find them anywhere else...but recently found and purchased the khaki and black in a 13, just what i...
  curiosity piqued.
Listen to Willy. 
Likewise with the xl floral or starburst, if its being out out there
I'll be 28 tomorrow, baseball and A2 in the closet and debating third coppidge, black lamb rib collar CWU is front runner, as I only have browns. MA-1 and peacoat are runners up.
Saw a guy having way too much fun in his little S2000 the other night, I'm all for enjoying your car but getting sideways on a crowded stripmall avenue on a Friday night was over the top.