or Connect

Posts by mike1445

haha i learned to drive in an '89, the old Blue Bomber, 4 gear manual, radio didn't work and my brother was sick of his friends getting in and trying to turn it on so there was just a big whole in the dash when I got it. Not my picture, ours had more rust, looked like shit but it just wouldn't die. i think we eventually donated because it was still running but no one would buy it and it was just an eyesore in the driveway.
new Rosheruns QS at End, I like the grey/volt and drab/blaze 
i think this was the next step, Consider how popular that kickstarter was a while back where the guy as just making a wrist strap for the new Nano. now make that a "simple" phone with bluetooth connectivity or as a peripheral piece for your phone to show appointments, weather texts without pulling your phone out of your pocket. you had to see this coming, they had to find another direction for their tech, all their other innovations have been refinements of current...
good lord, drop this 
You fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders - The most famous of which is "never get involved in a land war in Asia" - but only slightly less well-known is this: "Never go against a Sicilian when death is on the line"!
\ awesome impression of Andre
but they make shirts...
when can i order a chesterfield  
I am the 5%. not crazy tall at 6'1" but broad shoulders and barrel chest. Charly was more than helpful in figuring out sizing for a 56 and I was grateful for it. I was really happy with my purchase of the baseball at the lower price point but made me understand what TOJ was capable of. Ive been even more pleased with the A2 and will have more TOJ/JC pieces ordered in the next few months if my "56" is still available.
3x the price of a TOJ1 on mrporter, cant imagine the quality is any better, sorry for sharing but this irked me...http://four-pins.com/style/one-for-the-young-go-hards/