or Connect

Posts by mike1445

Brown A2ette will be babely, no gamble there.
Walked away a from the apc US site then was kicking myself and found them on apc.fr. But still didn't pull the trigger. Next morning, they were gone. Always annoyed when I miss something I genuinely like bc I'm picky as fuck.
Anyone pick up the nike apc blazers? Kept looking at them and was trying to be fiscally responsible this past weekend so now I just keep going back to their site and seeing my size is gone
I've been shopping SE's website for a few years now and while I knew you're shots were always in an alley, I had no idea there was any art behind your model. I always thought it was a couple painted walls, maybe some concert posters. Had he contacted you before he threw out negative PR? Douche move. Get a keg, throw an artist's benefit party and make him look like an ass.
nike berwuda, thoughts, feels?
love that print. if i got two of the made to order that would have been the second. I went with the winter aloha, a dressy hawaiian shirt? I have no idea but I had to give it a try.
Just got this email We’re writing to update you about the Hill-Side Made-To-Order shirt you ordered in December. We are expecting a delivery from the Gitman factory this week. You will receive an email with tracking number and confirmation of shipment as soon as your shirt has gone out.
And I just let a decent priced wolf grey lunar fk1 in my size 13 slip on eBay. Dumbass.
not going to argue with you on that point
^ very sharp.