or Connect

Posts by mike1445

I'll be 28 tomorrow, baseball and A2 in the closet and debating third coppidge, black lamb rib collar CWU is front runner, as I only have browns. MA-1 and peacoat are runners up.
Saw a guy having way too much fun in his little S2000 the other night, I'm all for enjoying your car but getting sideways on a crowded stripmall avenue on a Friday night was over the top.
wore my A2 today. swooned. Made a grumpy face at the rain then stayed in the mall and had Five Guys. Felt good about things. Cheers JC.
Extra 20 off Unionmade sale, some gitmans in there
a few months back when I had been reading the thread for a while and was contemplating a second purchase, I mentioned dreaming about a jacket that wasnt available, i remeber it as a tan/whiskey calf suede monster that was all zips and seams and asymmetry. Much like this but done up in the same material as my baseball. I am telepathetic. Need more ends tho
I'm making a weekend trip up from Buffalo for my birthday with the wife. Moved to Bflo after a stint in ny and boston so I'm up for any kind of food.   it looks like canoe, splendido, guu, banh mi boys and black hoof come up often as good spots.  I miss ny's momofuku ramen and pork buns from cold nights but will avoid it if it's just a bad re-hash or if there's a better place for that meal. Any good/great mens or womens shops that I should hit up, Id love to have a...
how does the Reed fit compared with 3sixteen SLs? in particular looking at the "ducks", looks by some measurements to have a slightly lower rise. that the case? Thanks in advance
those look fantastic
http://www.unionmadegoods.com/gitman_vintage_Lumberjack_Buffalo_Plaid_Button_Down_7876.htmlGitmans at unionmade are on sale
Dislike.