or Connect

Posts by mike1445

TOJ0 have regular shoulder/sleeve. http://toj-gallery.com/main.php?g2_itemId=2276
Mobile double post.
Damn.
I think you're over-thinking it, those blue suede harrington and A1 fits were always some of my favorites, diesel blue T-1 would look good.   that Jil Sander jacket is just strange; too long, pockets are too prominent, collar too big
lunarglide is working well for me
thats great news i ruined my other silk bomber
agreed but this guy was not qualified. basement just has cheap, poorly assembled walls and power setup. Basement is big and finishing it would be a nice thing to do down the road, but foundation and structure are in great shape, desirable neighborhood at a great price, walk to parks, close to "downtown", 4br plus finished attic, 2 bath with plumbing ready for another half we'll put in right away. 
slight exaggeration, but he "finished" the basement and it's just a DIY shit-show down there. that's getting gutted.
the garage and half of our new house is powered by extension cords. I could have wrung the sellers neck when we were doing the inspection. Glad we know an electrician, he's going to have some work to do.  
  Thanks much, Lefty. The house will be a little drafty but the exterior work is all cosmetic. Aluminum siding, though showing its age, is still solid. New windows will go in here and there and new siding will probably happen summer 2014. The one good thing the previous owner did was install a new roof.