or Connect

Posts by mike1445

Wifey got me a Coach leather duffle because I admired something like it on tv and then saw this in store and it was the perfect color leather with nickel hardware... its fucking beautiful but I want to skip ahead to a year or two of use where I'm not afraid of those first couple scuffs. Something about it feels so delicate; maybe its that it just has that newness but I'm not yet convinced of the toughness of the leather they used. Doesn't have that "holy shit bullets cant...
art?
nope, I moved, just forgot to change that here. youre still good
I like the other two options better but the alpina styles was the first thing that came to mind. Gorgeous car, either way. mins
w/ black/navy toj0 perhaps?
gilt home had nice full length mirror like that by Zuo, wanted to pick it up for the new house but wouldn't have been prudent considering we aren't moved in yet....
snagged the wool powerlines for cheap.
Cherokee and Grand Cherokee, as in days of old.
^ i thought of that thing, too. I only ever saw it a handful of times. The double headlights, as with the Juke, gave me that kneejerk reaction, "Do not want" because it's just not conventional. dont hate it as much but still dont like it.   it does fit along side its older sibling for 2014, however (GF, how you like this facelift?)
who hurt you?