or Connect

Posts by mike1445

Pio, Generator is a beautiful thing to have in place when the need arises. Great idea.
has anybody made the switch to a tankless water heater recently. We'll be putting in a new one and moving to a tankless seems like a no-brainer as far as energy/cost savings and lifespan of the equipment. I know to get something with a proper GPM for my household but can anyone speak to a certain brand to purchase or avoid?
Drew, have the long coat styles for next year been firmed up? I did a quick search because I thought shawl collars had been discussed but it was more in regards to a varsity, not longer models. Mentioning bc I really liked this Havenshop shot of this Junya piece but it falls apart in the model shots and they threw some plaid noise on the back of the arms and curved the pockets. Could this idea be cleaned up?
Matt Damon wears toj in the motorcycle chase
TOJ0 have regular shoulder/sleeve. http://toj-gallery.com/main.php?g2_itemId=2276
Mobile double post.
Damn.
I think you're over-thinking it, those blue suede harrington and A1 fits were always some of my favorites, diesel blue T-1 would look good.   that Jil Sander jacket is just strange; too long, pockets are too prominent, collar too big
lunarglide is working well for me
thats great news i ruined my other silk bomber