or Connect

Posts by mike1445

anybody a size 11.5-12 narrow want my the Air Saubles,? i have a wide foot and though I wore them a bit, eventually bought the next size up, not asking much, maybe shipping and a bit of drinking money.    [[SPOILER]]
this may trump my rib collar CWU thoughts...
you can call wal-mart the picture perfect model of capitalism because they streamline all deliveries and deal in such volumes that they can negotiate prices so much lower than most all competitors. But I think their business model is gross. It might be hypocritical and wasteful of my own money to pick and choose where i want to spend it but Wal-Mart has always rubbed me the wrong way. Great people watching though.
NORE doesnt seem mad, seems to be calling you tasteless, also refer to use of "butt hurt"
i probably would
exactly my thoughts. We're taking down the old vent chimney as it frees up a corner in the kitchen and a bedroom and ditching the old water heater. It's just my wife and I at the moment but its a big house so with visitors or a big family, water usage could get pretty high. We'll have to put in either a tank-less or power vent and I'd like to pick the up and coming tech if it is becoming the standard
im seeing a little about that, i cant imagine its a great deal more than maintenance for regular water heaters but if it results in a longer product lifespan than it makes since to me...is it just a routine flushing, can anyone elaborate?
 tank style water heaters are $350-1000 with a lifespan of 12 years, tank-less are $800-1400 with a 20 year lifespan and energy cost savings of 30% or about $100/yr for a 2 person home, savings seem substantial enough for me. Price varies with volume for tank-style and output (gpm) for the tank-less. If your friend has 3 it's because he probably bought multiple lower priced units small outputs, 
Andrew Martin has some nice unique styles, the drake seems to fit your style but I think it may be closer to 3k The Lancelot is in your price range.
that is an intense promo