or Connect

Posts by mike1445

IMHO Porsches give off a "fuck you I'm enjoying my money" vibe. I guess that could be said for any sports car but particularly so with zee Germans.
Our local shop guy has a late '00s model Z06 in that bright red he brought over the other night. Nice guy, i was warned not to join him for a ride as he has genuinely scared the shit out of my father in law. he loves to drive it fast and it has a mind of its own when you get into the throttle more than modestly. He stated multiple times how he's embarrassed to take it to dinner/events for the prick extension vibe it lends but he's a car guy and pretty set in the "buy...
I personally feel Imployt ones "auto response"is most applicable. A6 3.0t avant is my auto-reply
ship your car up there and head down to Ponkapoag Road in the Blue Hills Park
hemming available thru either location?
anyway I can get some CS-100x's? phone order thru SENY? not seeing them on the SE website but would like a hem done too.
I'm a 12 wide in most shoes but a 13 in all Nike pairs I own. All the frees are great for long hours on your feet but the wovens seem to be getting the most comments praising comfort. Pick a grey or black woven that will go with everything your bringing but won't get soiled after a week of wear.
is the black solstice mid a later release?
FYI from the BDGA thread. want those solstice in black, or the innevas in a 13. no such luck for me
im a construction project manager, no need to own a truck as superintendants and foreman deal with that end, I'm more about shuffling back and forth to meetings and sites having room for weekend trips. I'd catch endless shit for driving a wagon as construction crews love to find any reason to bust your balls, but IMHO, wagons are great looking and the most practical design.   Side note, followed bmw 5GT on the ride in this morning, starting to love its ugliness.