or Connect

Posts by mike1445

the "blue" lamb on the colorchart is darker than that and they may something really great, something you dont even know about.
yeah its tough to see Mom & Pop places go out of business, that's what irks me. Its a similar argument behind the "Buy American" or "buy local" that's been so popular in the last few years. I can get behind it sometimes but it doesnt always make sense, even if you have the best intentions.
fuuuuuhhh black/black or navy/sand...first world problems
To GFs defense, I do like the exterior of the Grand Cherokee, they've gotten better and better looking in the past few years, but I doubt the fit & finish is near par with the RR. 
anybody a size 11.5-12 narrow want my the Air Saubles,? i have a wide foot and though I wore them a bit, eventually bought the next size up, not asking much, maybe shipping and a bit of drinking money.    [[SPOILER]]
this may trump my rib collar CWU thoughts...
you can call wal-mart the picture perfect model of capitalism because they streamline all deliveries and deal in such volumes that they can negotiate prices so much lower than most all competitors. But I think their business model is gross. It might be hypocritical and wasteful of my own money to pick and choose where i want to spend it but Wal-Mart has always rubbed me the wrong way. Great people watching though.
NORE doesnt seem mad, seems to be calling you tasteless, also refer to use of "butt hurt"
i probably would
exactly my thoughts. We're taking down the old vent chimney as it frees up a corner in the kitchen and a bedroom and ditching the old water heater. It's just my wife and I at the moment but its a big house so with visitors or a big family, water usage could get pretty high. We'll have to put in either a tank-less or power vent and I'd like to pick the up and coming tech if it is becoming the standard