or Connect

Posts by mike1445

Figured, still at least 300g/day, I gotta step up my shake and chicken intake. Any other prime sources people like to use?
oh yeah, windows and doors open, respirators, goggles, plenty of breaks for fresh air. skipped the whole St Pattys parade and got shit done. Electrician and plumber coming in the next few days, to give us all the bad news. 
current state of our kitchen. I was tearing shit down and the wifey just shoveling insulation like it were new fallen snow.
anybody use this as a guideline?
are you trying to answer a physics problem?
I resemble that remark (passat), its a nice SUV and worth a drive but I won't argue that the loaners or service would be anywhere near par with MB
Piob, interested to see how you find the q7/q5, don't have the moneys or need for anything bigger than the q5 but did like it quite a bit. Also, forgive me for repeating myself if I asked already, have you given the new toureg any thought? Too underpowered? Liked it a lot and its basically in between q5 and q7 size wise
Black 13s if you end up getting them, would be much appreciated!
Tesla spotting today at the Wegmans near our new house in downtown Buffalo...? I guess they aren't as expensive or exclusive as I thought previously, not normally a city full of early adopters
Lordy I want to catch em all Blazen, i dont mean to warn you iff but to reinforce drews comment, Charly set me up with a 56, bigger overall measurmements and my shoulders are at 19.5-20 not quite as broad you and thats probably the place where im closest to feeling restricted. I like the fit but im a 38 waist sweatpants and 80s bathroom fit pic