or Connect

Posts by mike1445

http://www.velocitymotoring.com/links/view/Car_Make/BMW/ I've taken a liking to VMR wheels. I cant speak for quality but they've got a growing base with bmw/audi fanbois.  
i swear VW released news of that ultra mega high MPG car like five years ago...why whould they bring it to Geneva now?
being at a new job ive been working longer hours and neglecting the gym, a shitty contrast to the couple weeks off where I was in the gym daily at off peak hours. Thanks, guys for the inspo to get back in there during the week. 
Wifey got me a Coach leather duffle because I admired something like it on tv and then saw this in store and it was the perfect color leather with nickel hardware... its fucking beautiful but I want to skip ahead to a year or two of use where I'm not afraid of those first couple scuffs. Something about it feels so delicate; maybe its that it just has that newness but I'm not yet convinced of the toughness of the leather they used. Doesn't have that "holy shit bullets cant...
art?
nope, I moved, just forgot to change that here. youre still good
I like the other two options better but the alpina styles was the first thing that came to mind. Gorgeous car, either way. mins
w/ black/navy toj0 perhaps?
gilt home had nice full length mirror like that by Zuo, wanted to pick it up for the new house but wouldn't have been prudent considering we aren't moved in yet....
snagged the wool powerlines for cheap.