or Connect

Posts by mike1445

depp looks like a clown there. entire opposite of a toj DR imho
'another40'
Google/wikipedia had its mind in the gutter, not me i swear   La petite mort, French for "the little death", is an idiom and euphemism for orgasm. More widely, it can refer to the spiritual release that comes with orgasm or to a short period of melancholy or transcendence as a result of the expenditure of the "life force", the feeling which is caused by the release of oxytocin in the brain after the occurrence of orgasm. Literary critic Roland Barthes spoke of la...
its poetry speak for GIMP
I dont hate the 5 series GT in black, these wheels are two big for my taste but a little lowering and beefier tire helps. I wonder if id like the 3gt done up the same way    
3 series GT  
oh, damn. forgot theres an extra 40% off unionmade too...
k how much.
I'm kind of jumping in on the flyknit hype with something very different from last year, not sure how much hype or hate the Air Sauble inspired but I love em. Clarks always looked and felt a little to floppy under my feet but these just had the perfect look and structure and had a really comfortable sole. My size 12s were tight but fit well enough as I thought I'd never find them anywhere else...but recently found and purchased the khaki and black in a 13, just what i...
  curiosity piqued.