or Connect

Posts by mike1445

does anybody have the loden green flannel? I'd been thinking about getting the overdye olive oxford but those shirts just look like a wrinkled mess.
have they changed the dash system in the explorer? I spent a few hours in one that belonged to a friend for a ski trip. Pretty comfortable ride but the infotainment system was slow with touch response, and TBH a bit of a pain in the ass. maybe its a day or two learning curve with some of these new ,edia systems but i didnt like how the My Touch worked.
That sounds about right, I've got a bridge project that's going to run all winter so 21oz might be the ticket. I was planning on sending my CS-100s to NYC but had a quick look at the website and it said you are currently not accepting repairs by mail, Is that still the case?
Just split the crotch in my CS-100s so I'll be sending those in to try and salvage them. They've been getting pretty continuous and tough wear as my work jeans since April of last year. I've got some 30BSPs for off hours but I'm curious if you have a fit of any other brand that's got the seat room of the CS-100 with a bit narrower leg opening. Thanks, Mike
OP O'Malleys - They don't work for everyone (self included) as well as those you already listed but I think they are a classic shape, amber is my top choice but the clear and tortoise look great, too. 
as I suspected, was planning on paying the small premium for what seems to be a well respected brand
anyone ever handled the navy suede bucks? they're sitting pretty cheap at $200, Sanders at End were next best price I could find at $240. Anyone know of a better option or better price to be had? 
I like the fly knit color but that silver midsole looks like a Payless purchase.
my eyes hurt
looking to pick up some new runners, leaning toward the pegasus 31, Any standing coupon deals I should chase down? 20% off roadrunnersports looks decent.