or Connect

Posts by mike1445

I clicked "notify me" yesterday and these are back up for funding today. Did anybody get them first time around? 
I always run by a countryman in my neighborhood and I like it more every time...counter to what I expected. It's the S All4 version in black with some grey BBS wheels.
My brothers got an older Prius which seems to have some rattles and I've checked out the interior of the Lexus which has a much tighter fit and finish. Both are rather small as I remember my knees were in the dashboard.
a couple summers ago I was That's great they were helpful about it. I was doing a brutal commute from Boston to Hartford a couple summers ago while they were milling stretches of the 90. Daily driving hours at highway speed on fresh milled asphalt fucked up alignment and wear all summer. 
  Thanks fellas!, ended up needing a 2x and I got it straight from 3S. I'm about to check out the classroom sale though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71dPKCqVegs 718 Boxster S one take, great color
Gross.   My brother threw down the deposit for the 3 and quizzed me why I didnt jump on the bandwagon. I'd rather wait to see the Y and what options pricing looks like. Also, I drive a V8 SUV and he's in a prius and retrofitted electric pickup, so maybe he's a bit more forward thinking...
Woof
ass so fat
i don't get it