or Connect

Posts by Monn1k

for my fellow bigfeet friends.... some1 in size 46 CP should cop these...  http://www.ebay.com/itm/Common-Projects-Rare-1908-Perforated-Leather-Lace-Slip-On-46-/280893903480?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item416694d278#ht_500wt_1204
nothing yet.... have to wait and see what's left from the US sale... as always :(... see stuff from my wishlist disappear by the hour    <- that vulture is every non-american, waiting for you guys to finish
Yeah, the double wool Alpaca's were 550 euro's in the Antwerp store. I remember bStore carrying a grey one which I was eyeing for a long time @ around 500 pounds iirc. Also, last FW featured double alpaca coats in different materials (e.g. brushed wool, wool/cashmere blend and cotton versions) and based on the materials prices varied as well.    I went for the 75% wool, 20% nylon, 5% cashmere one in Moss Green from another SF member and I'm still so glad I bought it.......
From eBay:   Worn CP Bball Highs   And these from Blue Owl (my fave webshop in terms of service... Jay is a great guy):   3sixteen Slim Tapered 14.5oz Selvedge Denim in Indigo - Model ST-100x    Naked and Famous "Skinny Guy" 12oz Wax Coated Indigo Stretch Denim
thanks, don't really think i can justify buying a 4th pair of cp's in 7 months though :(
kinda like the collection... but just not as epic as last fw amen to that... women's looks better than men's imo
price dropped
I don't have any premiums, but I do own some achilles vintage (pic related)... compared to my other CP's I'd say these fit kinda narrow at the toe.... so if I were you I would get 46 on these as well.  
those look great... just checked out the site and prices are pretty darn good... you know if there is any possibility for these to get shipped to europe?
cool, ill let you know!