or Connect

Posts by Monn1k

Bought this bag in black a couple of weeks ago and I can absolutely recommend it. Especially great if you own a laptop because of the 15" laptop compartment.       [[SPOILER]]
For guys with big feet: This season's CP off white summer achilles in size 46... Guy only sends within the European Union though, maybe you can PM him and ask if he could send overseas.    http://www.ebay.de/itm/Common-Projects-Achilles-Summer-Off-White-Schuhe?item=120931095250&cmd=ViewItem&_trksid=p5197.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D1%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D13856871933079827#ht_814wt_1189
today's fit
Just seen harman/kardon's new headphones. These can be used wireless (w/ bluetooth) or with a wire attached and will probably cost around the 250 dollars mark. Exclusively available at the Apple store.    Check out an article about the whole new headphones line by h/k over here. 
I'm a bigtime AKG fan...   AKG K701   AKG Q701 - Quincy Jones line... Great reviews... The green cord can make or break it for you though. 
From here:   "Gifts worth up to $100 may be sent, free of duty and tax, to friends and relatives in the United States, as long as the same person does not receive more than $100 worth of gifts in a single day. If the gifts are mailed or shipped from an insular possession, this amount is increased to $200."
I don't stand up tall all the time indeed. Also recognize what you're saying about the Jump Around dance... It's just awkward.    About the T/posture: this T is probably the most unforgiving piece to my current build I have... Because of the bottom edge which is made of stretch material and the type of cotton the shirt is made of. My build isn't that terrible, with a little training of my upper back and by just standing up tall most can be fixed. I do have a small form of...
yea i think this would fit you well... i myself own a size V one (another color) and got a 39" chest and it's a little large on me... no problem though, because you want it to fit loose   absolutely loving this 1 though... the detailed pics are ... cop with swiftness
checked it out and i think i actually got more of a form of anterior pelvic tilt     Quote: Originally Posted by max_r  edit- I used to have really shit posture, then I started going to the gym and actively trying to stand up straight, I think just actively trying to stand properly helped alot. It must have worked because people that didn't know me started asking if I had been in the military cool... thanks for all the tips, gonna work on this!
  yea you're kinda right... im about 2 meters (6'6 tall) and people have told me i should train my shoulders/upper back more.... that would fix this