Posts by shaunw

Any interest in a possible trade for other alden cordovan shoes or boots? I have a few options 9.5D, 9.5E, 10D color #8 and cigar. thx
My frans boone cigar shell plain toe boot got hit for $120 UPS fee. That hurt on top of international shipping and at that time a weak dollar against the euro.
 I have had the cigar version indy for several years and thought I didn't need the #8 version. Just picked up the #8 indy and damn I can't believe I held out all this time. They are both seriously awesome.
Yes, 10D on size. Its Alden's standard size offering.
SOLD alden ravello captoe boot. This was a special makeup for unionmade with barrie last, antique edge, speedhooks, and commando sole. I have had these for a couple years and just don't wear them enough, maybe once a month during boot season. Excellent condition first quality. I can provide better pictures if needed. $600 via paypal and I will ship for free. Thanks
So what's up with these? I never got a response to my pm.
 thanks for the heads up Watchman1. halfnhalfnhalf and I were able to work out a deal.
As stated, looking for a new or nearly new pair of alden cordovan indy boots color #8 size 9.5 (D or E). Commando preferred. Will pay reasonable price.
I have boxes and bags that are of no use to me. Unfortunately due to the bulky nature of them shipping would probably still run $12-15.
Hehehe, great minds think alike. I can't speak to the Walt trousers you mention but I have on some 18 oz. Zimbabwe denim on today and it pairs very well.