or Connect

Posts by Kestelnon

Hot. Size/chest measurement?
How wide/narrow are they? I normally wear a 10.5 but sometimes take an 11 in narrow lasts.
Measurements?
44R Ermenegildo Zegna "Shetlair" wool/mohair/cashmere blazer, in a beautiful warm gray/brown plaid with purple overcheck Chest: 23.5" Shoulders: 19" Sleeves: 25" from sleevehead with 2" to let out Length: 30" from BOC
Brand new silver Oliver Peoples sunglasses with silver blue graduated photochromic lenses (see the "VFX" symbol visible when lens is fogged). Didn't work on my face, your gain! DM or post with questions...
Hi folks! I couldn't quite pull these off, but I suspect you can. DM or reply for any questions. On offer: Brooks Brothers Black Fleece White Nubuck/ Black Calf Shoes. New in Box. Made in England. 10.5D. Tag marked to prevent return to BB. Black scuff line on bottom of white part of left shoe. $120 obo
44R Ralph Lauren Purple Label dark gray pinpoint pattern suit, made in England 3 roll 2 notch lapel jacket, pleated pants with side tabs 100% wool Chest: 23" Shoulders: 21" Sleeves: 24" from sleevehead with 2" to let out Length: 30.5" from BOC Pants are 19" across with 30" inseam, 3.5" to let out if you uncuffed them
42R Mads Norgaard Copenhagen 3-piece dark gray cotton stripe suit Two button high stance jacket, pickstitching along lapels and pockets Vest is marked 56EU, but fits well with the jacket Trim flat front pants 100% cotton Chest: 23" Shoulders: 18" Sleeves (from sleevehead): 26", with 2" to let out Length: 30" from BOC Vest is 21" pit to pit, 27" long Pants are 19.5" across, 27+1" inseam
44R Rag & Bone white and gray stripe cotton suit (like seersucker without the wrinkles) Two button jacket with narrow lapels, quarter lined, made in USA Slim pants with belt loops and side tabs 100% cotton Chest: 22.5" Shoulders: 18" Sleeves (from sleevehead): 24", with 2.5" to let out Length: 29" from BOC Pants are 18.5" across, 29" inseam
44R Paul Smith mainline jacket, blue crosshatch wool-mohair blend Two button peak lapel jacket, quarter lined with amazing floral pattern 84% wool, 16% mohair Chest: 23" Shoulders: 18" Sleeves: 25" from sleevehead with 2" to let out Length: 30.5" from BOC