or Connect

Posts by Kestelnon

If anyone's interested in a second chance on this one, I'm reselling! Get in touch.
Sorry for the delay! Feel free to ask for measurements for the other jackets as well. Chest: 23.5" Shoulder: 19" Length from BOC: 29.5" Sleeve: 25"
I'm selling off some of my collection to make space, and you can benefit! Check out my eBay auctions here: http://www.ebay.com/sch/kestelnon/m.html Black Fleece By Thom Browne Cream Raw Silk Sportcoat 44R LBM Luigi Bianchi Mantova Blue Plaid Unlined Blazer/Sportcoat 46R Boglioli K Houndstooth Sportcoat In Black And Brown 44R Dolce & Gabbana Navy Striped Peak Lapel Sportcoat 42/44R I'll discount 10% off the Buy It Now price for Styleforum members, thanks to this lovely...
From left to right: Gold Drake's grenadine, silk - $75 Red striped Alexander Olch, linen - SOLD Wool plaid Alexander Olch - SOLD Orange striped Band of Outsiders, silk - $50 Dark floral Blackbird tie (cotton?) - $50 Gray tweed John Varvatos tie, wool - $50 And a couple of bonus ties, $10 with any other tie: Red, white, and blue plaid cotton, Target Blue and white dotted, H&M Free shipping in the continental US.
Worn only once, nearly brand new! Just didn't quite fit me in the end. Retails at $400-500. Free shipping in the continental US.
Hot. Size/chest measurement?
How wide/narrow are they? I normally wear a 10.5 but sometimes take an 11 in narrow lasts.
Measurements?
44R Ermenegildo Zegna "Shetlair" wool/mohair/cashmere blazer, in a beautiful warm gray/brown plaid with purple overcheck Chest: 23.5" Shoulders: 19" Sleeves: 25" from sleevehead with 2" to let out Length: 30" from BOC
Brand new silver Oliver Peoples sunglasses with silver blue graduated photochromic lenses (see the "VFX" symbol visible when lens is fogged). Didn't work on my face, your gain! DM or post with questions...