or Connect

Posts by LatinStyleLover

Okay, I obtained a few photos on the sly. Since my dad is losing his vision I suggested taking some photos so I could assist with the translation of the writing on the inside, so, if anyone can help with that then it would go a long way in helping me out here. It turns out these are a size 9, not the 9.5 I thought, so they won't work for me, thus, no need to try to get my dad to hand them over, as much as I want them. All I know about them is that they are made of...
My dad is way too conservative and formal for me.As far as the shoes, I will have to see if he will let me take a few pictures before he sends them off to B. Nelson for new heels. They have the older all rubber heels, but an amazing contrast leather sole and he wants an English heel with the leather and rubber dovetail that B. Nelson does. I have been somewhat busy with a programming job at home that I took to raise the travel money to get back to school, but I will see...
As soon as he is done with them pics will be forthcoming.
Well, it seems most here understand that they are a bit "different" when it comes to their clothing attire. When my dad was still working and managed an office of more than 200 people I understood his need for the many suits, dress shirts, slacks, shoes, etc. He has a small antique dresser just for his socks! He hasn't needed any of this stuff since 2000 and yet he has so much clothes that he has filled an entire walk-in closet of his own, uses half of my sisters...
I have no expertise in this regard, but, my dad was looking at those and this was the reason he passed on them, since he thinks the price is great, assuming the uppers were well treated. He thought from the photos that they "might" have been re-soled elsewhere and that would eliminate using Edward Green in the future for a re-crafting job. If that is not an issue for someone and if the uppers are not damaged in some way, then it seems to be a great deal. My dad likes to...
The rear quarter of his was damaged so Edward Green agreed to find a new piece of crocodile that matched up and they replaced the entire rear quarter of both shoes. Finding the right piece of exotic leather was a painstaking task, to listen to him complain about it. Other than that, the uppers were perfect, so no cracking, dryness, scratches, dents, or other undesirable attributes. They are also doing some special sole treatments that he requested. I think he also...
My dad has been waiting a long time now for a pair of crocodile Edward Green shoes he sent for re-crafting and "other" work to be returned. They promised them 2 months ago so they are way overdue. There won't be any "fuzzy" photos when he lists his!!
It does appear to be UK sizing. He writes: "I'm a UK 9.5 and these fit me fine, with a little width to spare."
I did and even taking into account the poor translation by Google translator this is one for the archives: "longing for socialites seizing you astoundedly up in between polo ckuckas"