or Connect

Posts by LatinStyleLover

Quote: Originally Posted by ENT I'd have to say that SF is much more friendly, especially for a newbie like me. I guess their is new and then their is really new? My experience if I am going to be honest was exactly the opposite. After making my first post I was hit so hard I thought about just giving up. I immediately retracted what I said and apologized for the content but all I did was agree with someone's post and disagree with someone...
Too tired to read the entire thread, so back to the original question. Cats definitely do go to heaven, but their only purpose there is to serve dogs. Dogs definitely go to heaven in glorified form. I have this on good authority from a friend who died and then came back, near death experience, and she says dogs are revered in heaven and cats serve them. That's good enough for me.
The last time I moved this happened to me. I had properly filled out and turned in a change of address form. A parcel arrived at my old address got returned to the seller and was marked return to sender. The seller alerted me to this and I provided him with my new address, but then I contacted the post office to find out why my parcel was returned instead of forwarded. I was told that a substitute carrier was on that day who did not know of all the change of addresses...
10 things you should never buy used By Liz Pulliam Weston - MSN Columnist "Saving money by surfing the Internet for bargains is delightful, but you can take it too far. Shoes. Poor-fitting shoes can cause everything from bunions to back problems, so don't buy footwear that's already been molded by someone else's tootsies. This is particularly important for kids whose feet are still growing. Shop sales, buy last year's models, but don't give in to the temptation to...
Quote: Originally Posted by Saucemaster There's a secret forum that only moderators can see, called the "squirrel" forum, where they "squirrel away" threads that they want to remove from the boards. This way, they don't actually delete the posts, and can refer to the offending thread later, if, say, they need to see whether this is the first time someone's being an ass, or whether this is becoming a habit. If I had gotten that answer in the...
That is just too funny. I thought it was something much more complicated but now I realize it is to make people like me go nuts. I asked my lady about it thinking it had some sophisticated meaning to it that I would never understand and I had her thinking about it for some time too and now we both feel like douche bags!
Quote: Originally Posted by mussel How come "Suit Sleeve Issues - Bespoke" got secret-squirreled? Is there a thread that explains some of these terms everyone uses? "secret-squirreled?" Not the smartest guy on earth, but did not think I was dumb either and some of these things you guys write go way above or maybe beneath my head, I don't know.
New to posting but not to the forum and I guess this is the initiation of new members or hazing that takes place? Can I just retract my support of what JamesBond wrote and avoid the profane namecalling since I do not like to cause controversy. I just like clothes and I will stick to that next time I promise. Delete my post or something so that I can be removed from the line of fire please.
Deleted due to apparent stupidity on my part. I apologize.