or Connect

Posts by LatinStyleLover

Quote: Originally Posted by FStyles Finally I'm getting very fond of the "I'll let you know" one liner. as in: buyer: "Hey I'll take your ________ if its still avail" ("or Is _______still available? If so I'll take it") me: "Yes it is." My PP is __________ several days later: buyer "Ok, I will let you know." I really don't mind answering questions, and if doesn't work out, no worries. But if you're still deciding, why say...
Quote: Originally Posted by Style.AP I was referring to OP being JonDoe. Regardless of paying with CC or not. If you win the chargeback, and the seller has seller protection, the buyer may have his money back in his account. But his paypal account will be negative. Thus, you can't use paypal ever again, unless you're going to pay it back. You are SOL if you receive an empty box or file SNAD claim to an off ebay purchase, regardless if you paid with cc or...
^^^^^Agreed! He has completely screwed over this guy with no evidence of any real consequence, just innuendo. Buyers remorse, plain and simple. As to Paypals rules as a reason to not accept, totally bogus. If you paid using your credit card through Paypal (if you didn't you are an idiot) then it matters not what Paypals stupid rules are, and their rules are as stupid as they get. Unless you can PROVE this guy sold you fake LV sunglasses, YOU prove, not him try to...
Before you even won these glasses you were complaining about how long it took him to answer his email to you. You wrote: "PM was sent 2 days ago. Please check inbox." So it seems you are aware, or should be, that he does not check his PM's regularly, even when he is selling something. Now, based on circumstantial evidence at best, you have decided that these are fake? Before you have opened the box and seen them you have already pre-determined they are fake? This...
Quote: Originally Posted by greekgeek Yikes, good catch! I have a pair with a different silk pattern and the box. Together, they still weigh next to nothing. You might want to check that auction again. You have been quoted, and corrected. Someone reads this thread.
Quote: Originally Posted by uvmboi13 100% authentic? Can't really see from pictures. He has provided a photo with the LV glasses, cloth LV bag, LV hard case, LV interior box, LV exterior box, LV business card, LV paperwork, and LV store receipt. Short of personally going to a LV store and buying these at retail yourself, you pretty much do not get any more authentic than that.
Quote: Originally Posted by Ctrl+W it takes me only a few seconds to come up with these rebuttals. I have absolutely no trouble believing your "rebuttals" are the product of a few seconds of thought, or no thought at all.
Look, if you lack the ability to logically refute my argument, fine, but do not pretend my argument lacks clarity or is not succinct. Your last post just makes you look like a sore loser, to be perfectly honest.
The greatest minds currently known in the world have theorized regarding Higgs Boson. The Higgs boson is a massive scalar elementary particle predicted to exist by the Standard Model in particle physics. At present there are no known fundamental scalar particles in nature. The Higgs boson is the only Standard Model particle that has not yet been observed. The Higgs mechanism, which gives mass to vector bosons, was theorized in 1964 by François Englert and Robert...
Quote: Originally Posted by John152 I'd have to disagree that NOTHING leads to intuition. While it may a gut feeling that doesn't have any justification it still has to be grounded in reality/experience. Without some form of experience you wouldn't be able to make assumptions or have gut feelings about anything; if someone is raised from birth in a dark room and no objects do you really think they would be able to intuit something? That might...