or Connect

Posts by LatinStyleLover

Quote: Originally Posted by Ctrl+W it takes me only a few seconds to come up with these rebuttals. I have absolutely no trouble believing your "rebuttals" are the product of a few seconds of thought, or no thought at all.
Look, if you lack the ability to logically refute my argument, fine, but do not pretend my argument lacks clarity or is not succinct. Your last post just makes you look like a sore loser, to be perfectly honest.
The greatest minds currently known in the world have theorized regarding Higgs Boson. The Higgs boson is a massive scalar elementary particle predicted to exist by the Standard Model in particle physics. At present there are no known fundamental scalar particles in nature. The Higgs boson is the only Standard Model particle that has not yet been observed. The Higgs mechanism, which gives mass to vector bosons, was theorized in 1964 by François Englert and Robert...
Quote: Originally Posted by John152 I'd have to disagree that NOTHING leads to intuition. While it may a gut feeling that doesn't have any justification it still has to be grounded in reality/experience. Without some form of experience you wouldn't be able to make assumptions or have gut feelings about anything; if someone is raised from birth in a dark room and no objects do you really think they would be able to intuit something? That might...
Quote: Originally Posted by Ctrl+W if you can't prove something (in this case, "god"), there is no reason to believe in it (again, in this case, "god"). i can might as well declare that there is an invisible cat sitting on the sofa, but since you can't prove it, it must be true (obviously a foolish thing to say). You are getting ready for a date with a girl that you are planning on having sex with later that night. A friend of yours, someone...
This is an interesting subject, raising important questions concerning bias in theory confirmation; but it’s too complicated a subject to really explore here. That said, I have given considerable thought to this, even did a bit of research, and have come to some conclusions that may or may not be worth sharing. I will not make the mistake of claiming that the existence of God can be proven. In the sense of the word proof that prevails in the scholarly world and that I...
Comparing the measurements you provided against my RLP boots, it appears that the boots are actually ever so slightly larger by 1/16 of an inch, not smaller, than a 10.5, but certainly a TTS 10.5, so I am perplexed by your firm belief that they run a bit smaller? It looks like it would be very easy to pull back the tongue so that you could measure the interior length from toe to heel, which would give a much more accurate measurement of fit. That measurement would be...
I love the boots but measurements would really help. Thanks.
The only thing I can tell you about Sulka suits is that the one you have pictured is incredible. What a great acquisition on your part.
Bought some Ralph Lauren Polo boots from greekgeek that arrived today and they are great. I appreciate that he took a chance on a member with few posts and was patient when I had some trouble making payment by the Paypal method he requested. It took a while to get them, but they were definitely worth the wait. No complaints here. Packed very well, exactly as described, and they fit like a glove. Thanks to greekgeek.