or Connect

Posts by pc07

looking for 48 riders
Selling a pair of like new black painted GATs. They have been worn less than 5 times and are pretty much brand new. Not sure how much to ask for these, so I am looking for offers and mostly trades for other shoes in the same/similar size. Comes with box, shoe bags, tags, etc. They are in great condition but just aren't my style.
Size 48 Tan baseball for sale/preferably trade, PM me
Oh i'm sorry, ill edit that
wrong thread
up
up
Bought these about 2 months ago because they're really cool but they don't really fit into my wardrobe/I don't really know how to wear them, so I'm looking to see if anyone would be interested in buying or trading for them. They retail for $680+tax new, and have been worn a total of about 15 times. I'm usually a size 10.5, but I sized up a half size for these and they fit perfectly. The shoes have a suede outer and are lined with goretex. The suede has been treated by...
bump
Size small, In Olive, brand new, never worn, not really my style. Looking for 150 + shipping/paypal, will accept trades.   Thanks   edit: also have 30x32 indigo dry ecru Nudie Slim jim for $65 + pp/ship