or Connect

Posts by jdstig

Herein a BNIB pair of Meermin tassel loafers. Never worn - unfortunately the last just didn't work for me. Beautiful shoes: selling them for what I paid. $200 shipped - firm.    I purchased two pairs, so I got a combined shipping price. $200 is less than what you'd pay buying them direct from Meermin with shipping, and here you won't have to wait a month for them to fulfill your order.    *Haven't uploaded other pictures yet, but I also have the dub monks tan...
New pair of suitsupply canvas lace-ups. These are a 9.5, but in my experience suitsupply runs a bit large, and would fit a US 10. Never been worn outside.   There is a small scuff on the inside back of the left shoe - see pictures. I'll take care of the shipping.
These have been worn a few times; the fit just isn't right for me. They are in excellent condition, with just a few very light scuffs, and little wear to the soles. Shipped CONUS $60. 
Here is a like-new pair of Suitsupply single monk straps. Picked these up in Europe: they are size 9.5UK, and retailed for 179 Euros/ $289. As you can see in the pictures, there are a couple extremely light surface scuffs, but they are in nearly perfect condition - just a bit too big for me as my heel slips out.   Final Price Drop before heading to the 'Bay --> $115 shipped Paypal only. Please add 4% or transfer payment as a gift. Shipping to CONUS only. Any...
Not listed on CG's authorized online retailers
Good points. I also see they expect you to allow "up to.. 30 days for a return to be processed," which is absurd.
Does anyone know about this website, or particularly the Woolrich parkas online? These run nearly $150 less than many other websites, and they have a full selection of sizes/colors. Wondering if these are a factory line of woolrich parkas, or just older season/overstocks?   Website link: http://www.outletparka.com/mens-woolrich-arctic-parka.html
For sale is a like new, size small, Banana Republic Heritage wool chunky cardigan. This has been worn no more than twice outside of my home. See below for fabric and measurement details. Selling for $45 shipped CONUS.   50% Wool 30% Acrylic 20% Nylon   Measurements:   P2P: 20" Waist: 18" Arm (length to shoulder seam): 27" Arm (length to mid-yoke): 36" Length (bottom of collar down): 26.5"
Measurements?
Nice price here. If I weren't in a relatively new pair of RT Stantons I'd be all over it.