or Connect

Posts by jdstig

DROP $65-->$55   Here's a NWOT sweater from Ovadia and Sons. It retails for $345, and is currently on sale for $125 on Ovadia and Sons website (this size is sold out). This has never been worn, and is in perfect condition, but the tags have unfortunately been removed. Please note in my opinion this fits closer to a typical extra small.    Measurements laid flat: Chest: 18.5 Waist: 18.5 Hip:16 (ribbed) Sleeve inseam: 18.5 Sleeve from center back: 34.5   From...
NWT, never worn cashmere sweater from Scott and Charters via Unionmade. Retails at $458. I was going to call this "Plum" color, but the tag proclaims a more attractive "Beet Root". Size Small. Measurements (approximate due to nature of fabric): Chest: 42" Waist: 40" Hip unstrectched: 34" Length: 26" Sleeves from center collar: 32" Sleeves inseam: 18.5"   Price is shipped, CONUS.     From Unionmade website:   -Made in Scotland.   This incredibly soft,...
Here's a brand new pair of Thaddeus O'Neil board shorts that retailed for $295. These feature a rope drawstring, matte corozo button fly, and a stretch poly blend fabric that feels like suede to the touch. Check measurements below to know your size.   Waist: 35"  Inseam: 6" Outseam: 13"   Price is shipped CONUS. Sale is final so please know your measurements!
Herein a gently used Norse Projects bubble knit. Made of 100% Merino wool, it's in great condition, and I just had it dry cleaned to be as good as possible. (The little dark circle on the picture of the back of the sweater is just a fuzz on my camera sensor - nothing on the sweater) Measurements below - fits nice and slim.   Chest-18.25 Waist-17.75 Hips-17.75 Length from collar-25 Front length from neck point-26.5 Sleeves-32.25 V low price for a quick sale - $45...
Here's a black leather belt from suitsupply, worn a couple times, but basically no markings. It's marked 34, but I would say it's a small 34 - see measurements below. Like new condition, and the leather is a bit glossy as you can somewhat tell from the pics. Length w/ buckle: 41 Length w/o buckle: 39 Width: 1 3/16
Bump Price Drop. Half off - brand new.
Price Drop.
Measurements per request:   Outseam 44.5 Inseam 35.25 Waist 16.5 Thigh 11.25-11.5  Hem 7.25
Herein a basically brand new pair of Baldwin Henleys. I wore these briefly around my apartment, and decided they weren't for me. Unhemmed, and never seen the out of doors. The only marking is a date on the pocket (sorry about that).   Details at the Baldwin site here   135 115 100 Shipped CONUS.  Cheers.