or Connect

Posts by jdstig

Herein a navy solid grenadine tie by Kent Wang. Made in Italy. Perfect condition - 3"x60"   Color is proper navy - a little darker than the pictures show.   $35 Shipped CONUS.
Herein a BNIB pair of espadrillle desert boots by Castaner. True to size. Nice and comfy - just not my style.   I'll provide actual pics if you need them, but they're brand new and look just like the picture. Any questions just ask. Price is firm, SHIPPED to lower 48.  
Can you post waist, thigh, hem measurements?
Picked up the last of this size at Kith online and they're large on me. Kith's return policy is costly and obnoxious at best, so seeing if anyone here wants them first. Would also be happy to trade in the off chance someone has a size down and needs to go up.   They are a US10, but I'd say they run a half size big. Best for a 10.5.   Rubber non-slip soles Mesh on top Brand new with tags  Free shipping CONUS. Pick-up in NYC also okay.
Gently worn Unis Glen Plaid trench coat. Great condition, unlined coat with a regular fit. 100% cotton. Measurements Front length: 37.5" (from neck point) Back length: 38" (from collar seam) Pit to pit: 21" Waist: 21" Sleeves: 35" from center back of neck
Gently used pair of black calf tassel loafers by Belgian Loafers. These are in great condition: the uppers look great and there is wear to the soles as you can see in the pictures. Hand sewn in Belgium. See here for the original shoe on the Belgian Loafers website.  I would say these run a tad bit small. I am a 10.5 sneaker, and usually a 10 dress shoe. These run a bit small on me.  $165 shipped CONUS.
New without box. Never worn brown suede lace-up cap-toe boot by Ovadia and Sons. Made in England. UK 9 - Fits like a US 9.5. Gorgeous boots - bought them sight unseen recently thinking they would fit more like a US10.   **SOLD***    Outsole width: 4 1/2 Outsole length: 12 1/8 Insole approx 11 1/2 Boot height: 7"
Herein a BNIB pair of Meermin tassel loafers. Never worn - unfortunately the last just didn't work for me. Beautiful shoes: selling them for what I paid. $200 shipped - firm.    I purchased two pairs, so I got a combined shipping price. $200 is less than what you'd pay buying them direct from Meermin with shipping, and here you won't have to wait a month for them to fulfill your order.    *Haven't uploaded other pictures yet, but I also have the dub monks tan...
New pair of suitsupply canvas lace-ups. These are a 9.5, but in my experience suitsupply runs a bit large, and would fit a US 10. Never been worn outside.   There is a small scuff on the inside back of the left shoe - see pictures. I'll take care of the shipping.
These have been worn a few times; the fit just isn't right for me. They are in excellent condition, with just a few very light scuffs, and little wear to the soles. Shipped CONUS $60.